Lesson 19) She's back and you better run this time

Liam's POV
I wake up by the noise of silently crying and sobbing , I get up fast.
It comes from the bathroom. I see Niall sitting on the ground covering his eyes. 'Niall what's wrong?' I asked kneeling down. I try to rip his hands from his eyes but he keeps them tight to his face.
'Niall tell me' He sniffs but shakes his head. 'Niall' I said stern , he just points at the scale and I understand him.

'Niall are you having trouble with the scale again?' He nods and sobs.
'But Niall you crazy boy, you are perfect and you don't need to have the scale to tell you that, I'll tell you' I said hugging his side , he start laughing. 'why are you laughing?' I said laughing too 'Because I don't know how to react okay , i'm falling back! You know how bad this is? I don't wanna fade away again I don't wanna go the same thing' Niall eyes were still teary. I sighed 'Niall you know that you still weigh less than a normal teenage boy , god Niall if you could see what I see than you would exactly think the same. You are the most beautiful guy I ever met in my life' I said.

He turns a bright red and hugs my arm 'Thank you Liam , I love you' my heart beats harder, he said I love you.
Does he love me now? Or is he just being nice?

'No problem I love you too' I said he smiles 'Let's get breakfast' he said running downstairs.

~*~

Hours past full of us laughing , us doing silly things and more.
At the moment we are sitting in a little pub , Niall just ordered a beer.
I see Sophia and Eleanor enter , automatically I try to hide myself behind my hand. They come sit on my left side and better than this isn't possible notice the sarcasm.

'Hello there hottie' a guy said sitting down on my right , I roll my eyes and stand up to go search for Niall who is 10 minutes away. 'LIAM!' I sigh deep Sophia comes running to me. 'Where have you been?' She yelled in my ear 'No time have to search for Niall bye' I said emotionless , she grabs my arm harsh 'What?!' I shouted in frustration.

She frowns 'You are thin' she simply said , I exhale really irritated and push her a side. I walk around until I hear yelling 'Don't even dare to come to him!' I hear a familiar Irish accent scream 'It's my son!' The male screamed 'I don't give a shit you didn't threat him like a son' I walk more in and I was right it is Niall.

His face is red of anger , he stands opposite from my dad. 'Stop! What is going on' I said making both of there heads turn. 'Son' my dad wants to walk closer to hug me , but I hold my hand 'Don't' I said lips pressed in a line. He takes a step backwards. 'He wants you to come back home' Niall said disgust in his voice.
'But when you go home they search for a different rehab so Mr I can't accept my son can go back home and stay there with the emptiness eating him alive' Niall spat.

Somehow I feel a smile coming on my face because he looks like an cute pouting angry kid who didn't get that toy they asked for for ages.
'Go away' I said intwining Niall and my hand and pull him to me.

'Ugh it's for you own good! You don't wanna be an faggot' He said I let go of Niall hand and walk to him furious 'NO ITS NOT! THIS WHAT YOU WANT I NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH IT BEFORE YOU AND MOM RUINED MY LIFE!! LOOK AT ME I LOST ALMOST HALF OF MY OLD BODY WEIGHED!' I yelled tears of anger high in my eyes , pressing my finger in his chest sneer on my face.

Niall pulls me in a hug I cry silently , never I go to them again never i'm done.

Niall's POV
'Ugh it's for you own good! You don't wanna be an faggot' Mr Payne said He let's go of my hand and walks to his dad furious 'NO ITS NOT! THIS WHAT YOU WANT I NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH IT BEFORE YOU AND MOM RUINED MY LIFE!! LOOK AT ME I LOST ALMOST HALF OF MY OLD BODY WEIGHED!' He yelled tears of anger high in my eyes , pressing his finger in his dad chest sneer on his face. I feel sorry for him and decide that it's enough for him.

I pull him in a hug he cries silently in my chest , I look at Mr Payne angrily 'You lost him' I spoke pulling Liam with me through the drunken people and head outside. I turn to Liam he's wiping away the tears. 'I'm sorry' I said 'for what? Trying to keep him away from me? I'm glad that you done' He said , I smile warmly.
'No really thank you for everything Niall you are amazing' Liam said smoothly taking my hand looking me deep in the eyes my heart beats harder.

He leans in when our lips are almost touching he takes a step back awkwardly. 'Let's uhm get back to your house' he stuttert 'uhm yes...let's do that I guess' I rambled.

~*~

Louis' POV
Harry and I are waiting for Niall and Liam on a lunch table we didn't see the lovebirds the whole entire day.
I see Liam looking around , he spots me and walks to us. 'Have you seen Niall?' He asked 'Uh no I thought he was with you?' I said 'I didn't even came to school with him this morning and I didn't have a class with him yet' Liam said furrowing his eyebrows.

'That's weird' Harry said kissing my cheek , I smile and peck his lips. Liam huffs 'Has Niall said something about his crush to you guys?' He suddenly asked 'Crush? Liam you are probably his crush' I said he looks at me weirdly 'Of course not I read his diary thingy he found his crush in the clinic' He said now it's my turn to look weird at him. 'In the clinic? Ha never Niall didn't say a word about someone else but you not even Luke' I said thinking back. The zoomer goes 'See you later' I said grabbing Harry's hand.

We walk off 'Isn't that Niall?' Harry asked , I see a blond boy with a lilac shirt and grey pants. Harry pulls me with him to Niall 'Niall why are you avoiding us?' He asked. Niall keeps his eyes on the ground.

Niall's POV
I look at the ground what if they see my blackeye? They'll freak out.

"They already freak out about how fat you are dummie" Ana said

'Niall' Louis punched my arm a bit. I shake my head 'sorry i'm just deep im thoughts but excuse me I have a lesson to follow' I said walking away from them.

I enter class to late head facing the floor 'So Mr Horan what's the excuse today?' Mr Felton.
'I have no excuse i'm to late' I said cheeky. 'Well great you can spend the time you missed in detention' He said , I shrug it off and sit down next to Liam. 'Are you okay?' He asked I nod 'That's not really convincing' He said.
'I'm not okay but i'll be soon' I said.
Liam cups my cheeks and highers my head shit 'Who done that' voice deep and dangerous, 'I'll explain later please leave me be' I said turning my head back.
~*~

I wait for Liam to come out , I spot him with Zayn, Harry and Louis. They come to me 'Who did this?!' Zayn yelled , I flinch of his sudden raising voice Harry lays his hand on my shoulder 'Niall we want to help you okay who done this?' I breath in and out. 'I can't tell I get blackmailed okay I can't just say it' I said feeling those brown eyes burn on me. Harry furrows his eyebrows 'Niall I don't give a fuck about you getting blackmailed I'll find the guy and beat him till shit' Louis said violent. 'Louis babe calm a bit down' Harry said placing a kiss on his cheek.

'Come Liam let's go home' I said awkwardly , the walk feels long and awkward. 'Niall who done this' I shake my head 'Niall please' He pleaded 'I don't want to tell you' I said biting my lip.

Liam goes inside 'Are you coming or?' He asked 'Uh I come in a minute just one' I said he looks at me suspicious 'alright one minute' He said.

'You should have shut up' I knew he'll come 'I didn't said it was you' I said cheeky 'That doesn't matter they know there's something wrong' He said 'And let me remind you that I want only one thing and if you don't give it to me I won't leave your alone' He added. 'I don't care if you haunt me for life , i'm already getting haunt by an old friend of mine again' I said.
'Oh and who is this friend' He said with a chuckle. 'Ana' I said

-----------------------
*scary piano* and she is back!
Who is Niall's blackmailer?
Why didn't Liam followed him?
Xx