1.BEST-FRIEND~

"Say my name and everything just stops
Cause,I don't want you like a best friend"

AARADHYA SINGHNIA:

I was sneezing a lot and my friends were teasing me because I was sick because of my fault. Yesterday I went into the backyard when I saw it was raining, Alisha was also arguing about it. Kaya and Alisha chuckled at my situation because I never listened to anyone.

I was not happy with Alisha's joke because I was not feeling well.

Kaya broke the silence by saying " I will call Kabir and tell him everything." I screamed and said, "No please don't if Kabir knew them Sarthak and Neel would know too and all of you would make fun of me."

Alisha said "Then what's wrong that's okay don't worry everyone will enjoy it of course" "No I will not," I said Alisha said "Okay fine don't get irritating now," I said "Okk"

Two days later.

AARADHYA SINGHNIA :

I stepped out of the car and I saw Tanvi. She was waiting for me. Sarthak and I have been best friends from the age of two, we were family friends after all.

Tanvi came in such a rush and I had to take a step back She hugged me so tightly that I could barely breathe Before I could say anything she released me and said "You are looking so hot and beautiful in this black saree" I gave her a wide smile and said "thank you, you look so cute"

she replied "Of course I am cute" We laughed. She then showed me the area, before we could do anything together, her friends took her away and I went inside the function.

The first thing that my eyes could see was someone's back view that was so masculine, he was wearing a black mirror work kurta, and his sleeves were rolled up and from back, his muscles were looking so hot before I could think more he turned around and came towards me and that face was like someone I know my eyes blurred and I manage to adjust my eyes and I found Sarthak there, he smirked at me and then bent towards my left ear and whispered

"Bahat sohne lag rahe ho"

(You are looking so gorgeous)

My cheeks felt so hot and I knew that I was blushing.

"You are looking so handsome," I said.

He smiled and stood close to me, he was taller than me. I am like 5'5 and he is like 6'2.
He sometimes flirts too and I like it.

We were interrupted by his cousins and when they saw me they started to tease me, We knew that we didn't feel anything for each other. We are just best-close friends.

SARTHAK RAI KAPOOR:

She was red when my cousins teased her and I told them to go away but instead of going away they took her along, I tried to stop them but they didn't care about me. She has a huge baby fever. My family loved her and her family loved me as well because I am the best of course.

Before I could think anything more I saw some girls dancing on the dance floor and one looked so identical to someone, who was very close to me. Wait! She was dancing and all of my cousins were dancing too.

I have seven cousins- Dhiraj, Avni, Reyna - Keyna, Vedika, Ritvik, and Jiyana. Jiyana is getting married. Dhiraj is more close to me than others, and Avni is his younger sister. Reyna-Keyna are twins and Vedika is my other cousin who is the same age as my younger sister Tanvi. Ritvik is my youngest cousin, he is like 17 years old.

Dhiraj has known Aaradhya from the beginning and my other cousin knew her after she became very close.

Dhiraj came and screamed in my ear and I got distracted by him because I was looking at a Goddess. He laughed afterward and said, "She is beautiful, isn't it?" "Who?" I asked."My girlfriend," he said. I felt a bit of relief. Yeah he has a girlfriend who was also dancing her name is Sejal.

I again looked at Aaradhya "Her thumka, her jhumka, her hair, her smile, her eyes, her saree. Ufff!I will die right now " I thought.

"I like the smile," Dhiraj said, I replied "Because of Aaradhya I will die, She is so gorgeous" Wait every word came out so quickly that I couldn't control it.

Dhiraj said, "I knew it." Before I could make any excuse, he went away. I didn't care and still, my gaze was locked on her moves.

Aardhya moves like a knife, her thumka is just cutting my heart into pieces.

She caught me staring at her. Aaradhya stopped dancing and came towards me and said "Why are you looking at me so much Mr.?" I said, "I can't even look at my best friend now." Aaradhya said, "Yeah, you can."

We enjoyed the whole night so much, I knew very well that I would never forget this twilight. Aaradhya danced so much that her feet started to pain.

So, when she was sitting close to me, I thought to massage her feet. Her heels were high and I slowly removed her heels and kept her both legs on my lap. I massaged her feet and she exhaled a deep breath, I can say that she was relaxed by my service.

when I finished massaging her feet, Aaradhya came close to me and said "Thanks, for your service dear" "I am glad that I got a chance to serve a goddess like you" I confessed. She chuckled at my statement.

She kept her head on my shoulder and rested for a moment. "Are you sleepy?" I asked Aaradhya."Yup" she replied. "I will drop you at your home, let's go" I mumbled."OK let's go" she muttered.

I dropped her at her place and watched till she went inside her mansion. As soon as I saw her going inside, I came back home as well.
I had a great time after all with everyone.

✿ °✧ ♡*✧*♡ ✧°✿

I hope you all loved my first chapter (✷‿✷)

Let me know in the comments about it

Sarthak is such a gentleman, tbh I want a Sarthak in my life as well 😭

Let me know if the chapter is short or long and also let me know in the comments about the changes and the new things you all would like to read.

Don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the chapter and felt a need for a Sarthak lol.

Stay tuned for the next chapter

Soon it will be updated (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Thanks for reading, Byeeee🌷✨