8. ADORING~

"तेरे दिल के शहर में
घर मेरा हो गया हो गया
सपना देखा जो तुमने
वह मेरा हो गया हो गया"

AARADHYA SINGHANIA:

Sarthak and I got ready for the outing. He wore the fit that I chose for him, in his all-black outfit Sarthak just looked the most handsome man. His veins are popping up from his rolled-up sleeves. His platinum chain is shiny, I am so jealous of his chain. That goddamn chain will hug my love's neck so perfectly. I just want to grab him by his neck and I want to replace his chain with my hand and kiss the fuck out of him. This time I want to take the lead, so I will act like him. Our first kiss was so passionate and rough, that my cheek started to get heated up just by the thought of it.

I could not able to control my hormones, and I placed my hand on his neck and pulled him into a delicate yet rough kiss. His hands found a sweet spot in my waist.

"Baby, you're too good at this" Sarthak said in between the kiss.

"Just for you," I said gasping for air. We pulled away and I could notice his soft crimson cheeks. Oh my god Sarthak blush, damn he looks so perfect when he blushes. His dimples appeared when he gave me a soft smile.

.................

Sarthak and I were roaming through all the stores, the whole mall was empty as Sarthak had booked it for the whole, the mall that we were in was his mall. Dior is my thing, and so is Versace. I bought all the summer collection that they had. And when came to the billing, I was about to give my black card to the cashier just when Sarthak gave his black Amex to the cashier.

The cashier touched his hand while taking his card. That fucking cashier got that audacity to touch my man. I will fire her out. That cashier was giving him smiles back to back. Sarthak showed no interest. Good.

When she gave Sarthak his card back, that woman again touched him.

"Keep your hands off him," I said in an I - do - not - care - voice. She was a bit shocked as well as scared, I could see it on her face. Scared good.

"S-sorry," She said in a scared voice. Sarthak stood there rooted and gave me a that - is - my - girl glare.

"I love this side of ours, bold and unforgettable" Sarthak said with a grin.

"I love it too," I said with a smirk.

We went out of the mall and we went to a café.

We had our coffee,

"Was it a date?" he asked. No, it was not a date or was it? I do not know but it did not feel I one. Yes, he helped me choose my fit and I did his. But a date is just love and spending time and talking with each other. We did spend time and talked and enjoyed too but I do not know how to tell him this.

"You do not need to think about it much, I know it was not a perfect date but next time we will be going on an actual date. I promise" Sarthak said, if he wanted to answer then why did he ask the question? I just simply nodded.

Our orders arrived and we, I mean I dig into it as fast as possible. I love food.

We went to our mansions. He dropped me at my mansion and my shopping bags were being carried by his bodyguards, even if I smiled at them they just simply nodded. That kind of hurts.

Sarthak and I exchanged a hug and he left by giving me a forehead kiss.

I was so tired that I exchanged my outfit for one of my pajamas and I directly headed towards my bed. I did not notice when darkness took over me and I went to my beauty sleep.