2.CARE~

"Call me your baby,
Catch the same wave.
No slowing down,
You and I"

SARTHAK RAI KAPOOR:

I sat in my car and was about to drive when my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. It was Neel.

N: Hey

S: Yeah, what is it?

N: I called cause I care about you.

S: wtfff!I got no time for this shit.

N: let me tell you something serious.

S: Quick bro.

N: David is dead.

S: Woah, I know it's you.

N: Yup it's me.

S: OK bye.

I kept my phone in my pocket and started to drive. I like how David Camgreyon died cause he deserves to die. He thought that he could cheat our company, hell Nah. Neel eventually does some good things.

I reached my office and looked after my work.
I did what I had to deal with and attended some meetings. Kabir came and asked, " You comprehend about David?" "Yeah, Neel told me about it in the morning," I said. "oh I see" Neel replied. He left before saying any other things.

I went home and got fresh and up and relaxed on my couch. I did not talk to Aaradhya today, I thought. Should I call her? Yup, I should. I dialed her number. It just took seconds to pick her up my call.

S: Hey, how are you?

A: I'm not good.

S: what happened?

her voice sounds weak and I can sense that something is not reasonable.

A:Can you come over?

S: Yeah, sure.

she didn't answer my question and asked me to come over. I thought. I got ready, to be ethical I wore my basic black T-shirt, and wore my grey pants, of course, black because it is my hue.

I drove as fast as I could to reach Aaradhya.
If she is in danger then I will kill even a little bit of the most important things to save her.
Aaradhya was so important to me that

I would do anything to have her or own her.

I reached her residence. I rang the doorbell and their servant opened the door, as soon as I got inside. I first ran to her room and saw her lying on the bed.

My blood boiled as I saw her crawling like a fish flapping outside the water, she was suffering, and I could not see her like this, my heart felt heavy, and walked towards her. Her eyes had tears.

I asked Aaradhya while moving my hand around her hair, "What happened to you? Tell me I can not see you like this" Aaradhya replied with a heavy exhale, "I am on my period" Her voice had that pain that only she could feel.

"Do you want anything?" I asked. She shakes her head in a no sign. but still, I got her some snacks while I went to the kitchen I searched on my phone about what to do to get rid of painful cramps and the precautions.

I got her chocolates and made her favorite chocolate cake while I was baking I went to her and gave her the hot water bag because according to the article, it is said that it is good if the girls use hot water bags on their period, I also remember Aaradhya also told me about this one day.

AARADHYA SINGHANIA :

I live alone in my house and yeah! That is why there is no one to take care of me. My parents live in another city because of their work and I do not want to live with them cause the city screams sadness.

After a little bit of time, Sarthak entered my room with a plate of cake in his hand. I was surprised because just a minute ago, he got some snacks for me and now he made a cake.
''Thank you'' I said.

"Your happy face makes me pleased" he continued "No need to say thank you, after all, you also take care of me," he said in the last line while giving me doe eyes. It is so rare to find him doe-eyed cause he always gives that cold stare and seductive gaze.

My heart melted every time he looked at me and while I was glancing at him, he stuffed a spoonful of chocolate patty. My eyes widened and he laughed at my reaction. It is just incredible, I can not believe that he made this delicious cake.

"It is just like you" I mumbled.
"Like me?" Sarthak questioned and began again "I am rude and ugly" "Noo, you are adorable" I pouted while saying, I think that is not the appropriate word to describe him but I never mind.

"I am adorable?" Sarthak laughed while saying that."Not exactly adorable but you are sweet and soft" I said."Only with you,"
Sarthak said. I stared at his eyes and yeah the answer was quite predictable.

I feel warm and I feel comfort when I am around him.

My cheeks were burning.

"You look like a red velvet cake," Sarthak said. I laughed as I got caught.

We talked as I ate. It was a great time with him, it is always great and comfortable with Sarthak.

✧✧✧

SARTHAK RAI KAPOOR:

Aaradhya came to my home today and we talked for more than an hour. She has been talking about random things,

I am not that interested but I just keep looking at her smile and her face, when Aaradhya talks her face glows with happiness, which makes me comfortable.

Aaradhya said "You know what everyone else of my age is getting married and I am here with zero boyfriend" She made a sad face yaar. Which makes me want to kiss her and want to fuck her at the same time. i love my happy Aaradhya.

"So do I" I replied to her."If you can not get a girlfriend by thirty then we both gonna date each other" Aaradhya clarified.

My eyes widen "What?" I asked "If you do not like me or if you don't want to marry me then it is fine, I will find someone else" She consulted.
"Who said I don't want to marry you?" I mumbled

"I will marry you too, don't worry my baccha (baby)" I clarified."I thought you hated me," she said."I would die but I will never hate you, Aaradhya" I illustrated.

She gave me those puppy eyes and I am sure you can guess too and I can do anything to make her happy. Aaradhya hugged me and whispered "You are the besttttt person, I have ever met, and promise me that you will never leave me" "I will never ever leave you my baccha," I said.

Aaradhya rested in my arms and after a few minutes I tried to take her off my neck as her hands were warped around my neck but she fell asleep, an aww came out because she was looking so peaceful and happy in my arms.

I love how she falls asleep in mid-conversation.

I took her to my bed and laid her there, as I tried to remove her hands from my arm, her grip tightened and I did not want to wake her up so I sat on the floor behind the bed and watched the whole night as she slept so well and peacefully.

✿ °✧ ♡*✧*♡ ✧°✿

I hope you all loved this chapter :)
Thanks for reading ✿
If you want to check out my reels where I will be giving spoilers of my favorite scenes then follow my ig: authorgia90

Hope to see more votes and will be uploading the next chapter soon.

Byeee, take care✿