3.TEARS~

"I thought that I would
Lose you, but
I was wrong"

AARADHYA SINGHANIA:

"These works are troubling me a lot" I spoke to myself while checking the blue file on my bedroom desk. Then I suddenly heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and found my brother Geet there.

I asked him to come inside and he looked flashed out which made me feel uneasy because my brother is the joker of our family. I tried to ask him what was the matter but before that, he hugged me tightly and that is when I suspended something was not nice.

"Geet look at me, tell me what is the matter?" I asked."You are going away di" Geet replied in a sad tone."What? where am I going" I said " Mama and Papa are planning for your shaddi," Geet said. My eyes widened what? my parents are planning for my marriage without my permission and without even informing me."No, you are joking" I protest."It is true, I was also shaken by that news." Geet said. Tears rosed from my orbs and I would not hold them back. I rushed into the living room and found my parents talking there.

"Have you guys lost your mind? How can you do that to me? Am I not your real daughter?" I shouted at them. I know I should not but I have to because this feeling is very irrelevant. Mama came up running from her seat. She hugged me and tried to soothe me but I was way beyond my control. Maa said "We are doing it for your good beta" "No, I can not marry a stranger without knowing him properly, why don't you guys understand" I cried out.

"You have to do this shaddi, you have no other option" My papa stood up and said that to me, I never believed him that he could do this to me.
"Tomorrow he is coming and you have to talk to him nicely and you have to accept him" he proceeded. I rushed to my room and locked my door. My brother knocked at my door and even my parents but I did not unlock the door.
I cried my heart out and the only option I was left was Sarthak I needed to talk to him.

I dialed his number and Sarthak picked up quickly. "Hey, What happened?" He asked. I started to sob. "Hey, stop it why are you crying bacha, tell me what happened?" Sarthak said as softly as he could. "M-M-My parents fixed my wedding with a stranger," I said while crying. "Ohh, so that's the reason behind your tears, do not cry it is ok as you always wanted to marry a man you have the possibility now" Sarthak finished his statement. "You are also the same, you are also worse than others, and you also don't care about me, you know right that I did not want an arranged marriage," I said. "But it is OK now, as your parents have chosen the guy he must be good," Sarthak said.

"Are you serious? How can I marry a random man, you know right marriage is not a game?" I said to Sarthak."Do you love anyone?" Sarthak questioned but how can I answer this question because the only person I love is Sarthak yet I have to answer him?

"Maybe someone" I whispered. "Who is it?" He asked.

"Someone who gives me peace, the one who cares for me, the one who knows about my pain and suffering just by looking at my eyes, the one who knows how to keep me happy the one who knows what I love and who I hate, my love is so strong that I would only look at their eyes and would know everything about them" I said.

"Wow that is a good explanation but I asked his name" Sarthak muttered. "He is Yo-" I didn't get a chance to finish my question just when my Mumma entered my room.
I heard Sarthak whisper "Fuck"

"What are you doing here?" I questioned her "I can not come to my daughter's room now?" She answered. "No, you can not because you guys never thought how I would have felt about your decision" I sobbed. "Beta I told you na that this was not against your life because the decision that we took for you is what you will surely love" she continued "and if it disappoints you then you can abolish this wedding, we will even wait for some month if you say yes" she completed her statement.