5.JEALOUSY~

"Sometimes I wonder; when you sleep
Are you ever dreaming of me?
Sometimes when I look into your eyes
I pretend you're mine, all the damn time
'Cause I like you"

SARTHAK RAI KAPOOR :

Today is a Pooja in our house and it is organized for the upcoming events mostly for our marriage.

Aaradhya and her family will also come and join us as it is for both families.

Today I woke up late which is at 5:55 am, I have to fulfill my forenoon routine.

As long as I remember my mom told me to wear a kurta.

As I was looking through the closet I found a dupatta.

Most probably it is Aaradhya's dupatta.

So, I wore my all-black outfit and hung her dupatta on the neck which looked quite hot.

Her dupatta still has her scent.

I went out of my room and found my sister guiding the decoration designer. My sister is like a lame and overactive monster, count me as one too.

"Why did you wear black bhai?" Tanvi aka my little monster asked."Cause it is iconic" I replied.

"Par mumma apko daatege," Tanvi warned,
"Tum bacha lene little monster" I teased.
"Don't call me that or I will leak your blushing pictures" She yelled."What? My blushing pictures? Little monster, I'm your elder brother and I don't give a shit about those pictures" I give a lot of shit, to be honest.

"Really?" She gave a teasing look and proceeded
"So, I should send these pictures to Aaradhya di and Kabir bhai? And Also to Neel bhai?"

"Hey, hey look I did not mean that you should send these pictures to someone or not let's just talk calmly and you can ask for anything, and as your only brother I will serve you" I cleared.

"Stop calling me a little monster and I'll be happy," she said "No, no I will never stop that because you are really my little monster," I said as I wanted to take a risk "and I will not stop calling you little monster because you are my only favorite little monster, my dear"

"Bhaiii, You are so annoying and I h-hate you" Tanvi stamped on the floor and walked away.

I knew that She didn't have any of my blushing pictures because when I blush, I only blush in front of my woman my one and only woman Aaradhya.

"Ok, I'm sorry" I know I'm too much of an annoying person but I love to annoy them.

"Now, give your brother a hug," I said "Why are you waiting, come on little monster"

"I hate you bhai," she said and hugged me.
I hope my little girl stays happy and healthy for life.

"We are getting late for the pooja," She said and I broke the hug.

Time skipped...

"Tomorrow at night you have a business party at the Raghuvanshi agency, and you have to go with Aaradhya as she is also invited, don't forget to check on Gagrani," Kabir said.

"I will be going" I mumbled and ended the call.

The front door opened and I saw a sexy figure in front of me, the one figure that I ever found sexy was Aaradhya's.

She is wearing a fucking saree again.
Last time she looked like an angel,
Today she looks like a queen and,
Tomorrow she will look like a goddess for sure.