17. RECEPTION~

"Woh Ik Din Sau Saal Ka, Sau Saal Ki Woh Raat Thi
Kaisa Lage Jo Chup Chaap Dono, Ho Pal Pal Mein Puri Sadiyaan Bitaayein
Bol Na Halke Halke, Bol Na Halke Halke"

SARTHAK RAI KAPOOR~

The sleeping beauty that is in front of me is eternal. Her soft breaths are hitting my bare chest. After the marriage I feel so proud that I got the most kind and beautiful woman in the world as my wife.

After a few hours we will attend our reception. I never like going to family gatherings but functions with my wife makes everything good.

We are getting ready, and I'm busy staring at my woman who is wearing an eternal red gown which is making her look more gorgeous. Her hair is open which is looking flawless her hair is reaching her waist, her makeup is minimal and her heels are dead drop gorgeous.

"You are perfect and mine" I whispered in her ears while hugging her from behind.
"I know right, so do you" She replied.

"Let's go outside, everyone must have arrived" She remained me of the party which I actually don't want but her.

"Can we do the reception in our room? only us" I asked, I'm too desperate for her only her.

"I wanna claim you as mine" I growled,
"I am all yours" She said softly yet seductively, "Today is special na" I tried to sound logical "We can do it at night"
"It's already night"
"No, we are not doing anything cause it took me more than two hours to get ready"
"Sunshine please" I begged but she denied, it broke my heart but fine we will do it later, after all she is mine, mine to taste, mine to eat, mine to fuck.

"What is that smirk for?" She asked, little did she know what's on my mind.
"You will get punishment tonight" I informed her.

"Okay I'm ready for the punishment, baby boy" She winked and it was not a normal one but a very sexy one, oh my.

We had already met all our guest but I can't find my two langur friends.

Well Kaya can't attend the reception as she is heavy pregnant and if Kaya is not here then there will be no Kabir for sure.

But I can't see Neel, this guy never forgets to appear at any party. I don't know what happened?

Naam liya shaitaan hajir
( Here comes the devil)

"SORRY I GOT LATE" Neel fuvking shouted and hugged MY WIFE, why her doesn't he know that she is mine now. This son of a bastard deserves a lesson.

I took a glass of champagne from the waiter and droped the champagne on Neel's shoes.

"What the heck" Neel yelled,
"Sorry I didn't mean to, now go and get changed don't forget to take some extra minutes" I winked at him and now my beloved wife was glaring at me as if I have committed the worst sin.

"What did you do Arth" She asked me and I replied innocently that "I spilled champagne on his shoes "
"That's how you treat your best friend? He is so kind and sweet, he was sharing me about his family you didn't even let us talk properly" She whisper yelled at me.

"He hugged you and you were comfortable with him which I didn't like at all" I said.

"Are you jealous baby?" She innocently asked and I simply nodded.

"Such a baby" She replied,
"Baby gets boobies too" I said as innocently as possible and here we go I got a little punch on my chest by my dearest wife.

"You know what anyone can hear us so shut your dirty talk here Arth" She said and went to her friends but before that I pulled her close to me.

"I don't care baby" I tell her, "But I care" She replied while licking her juicy lips, I can't control anymore.

I kissed her right there in the hall, the kiss was gentle and a quick one just to keep in control for now. Sunshine is totally looking like a strawberry now with flushed cheeks, pink nose and scarlet ears. Oh my this view under me would have been prettier.

"Baby you got no idea what you are doing to me" I whispered in her flushed ears which are adorned with a heavy pair of diamond earring.

"What am I doing to you Mr. Kapoor?" Aaradhya asked as if she is not aware of what she is doing.

"You are making me beg for some of your attention baby, which I never thought I would have done ever in my life" I continue "But you know what, I never thought begging would be this much fun"

"You are impossible Arth" She replied with her soft smile,

"Only for you" I said,

"Oh I did not see it, I swear I didn't" This Neel bastard had to ruin our perfect time. Aaradhya pushed me away and went to her friends and now I am stuck with this langur (Monkey)

"Tujhe sharm nahi ati, meri biwi aur mera perfect time kharab kartahe"

(you shameless, you have ruined my wife and my perfect time)

"Aaradhya aru tera room nahi he kiya? Ruk aunty ko room dene ke liyeh bol ke atahu" He was just about to go but before that I pulled him towards me by his arm.

(Aaradhya and you don't have a room? Wait I will ask aunty to give you both a room)

"Room he par meri biwi abhi jane ke liyeh teyar nahi"

(We have a room but my wife don't want to go now)

"Toh mana, biwi he boh teri"

(Go and ask her after all she is your wife)

"bhai eatna easy nahi heh, Teri shaadi hone deh phir dekh na"

(Brother it is not that easy, first you get married then you will see what will happen)

"Shaadi kareh se pehle, ladki toh milneh deh"

(Let me get my girl first then I will think about marriage)

"But you stay with so many girls then how can't you find one?"

"I fuck and leave"

"then you will never find any girl in your life"

"yaar, don't say like that" He acted as if he was about to cry.

"What about Alisha?"

"She is too innocent for me"

"Yeah, of course tere tarah harami sab thorena heh"

(Yeah, of course not everyone is shameless as you))

"tu kon sa bara acha heh"

(You are not as good as you say)

"tujhe toh meri love life achi heh" I said with proud smirk and my eyes went to my wife who is now talking with one of my old employees who is a total bitch.

(my love life is better than yours)

"Why is Esha Roy here?" I asked the question to Neel; "it's your wedding you should have known why she is here" He was absolutely right.

________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoy this chapter...

Thanks for reading,
Don't forget to click on the star button and do comment your favourite part.
Love you all...
Take care byeee

Follow me on Instagram:
@ authorgia90