10. YABIR [2] ~

"मैंने निभाया है, करके दिखाया है
ले तेरी बारी इक वारि तू भी प्यार, निभा..
तू भी प्यार निभा"

AARADHYA SINGHANIA:

In just a few minutes Sarthak entered the room no! it is not Sarthak it's Kabir. He looks so panicked and he was panting I bet he came running. After him I saw Sarthak.

"Kaya! Kaya! Oii look it is not a good time to prank me okay. Wake the fuck up Kaya" Kabir is so concerned and panicked that if Kaya don't wake up now, he will die.

"Koko, I am sorry. Koko please wake up, look your Kabir came, your stupid Kabir came. Koko open your eyes" Kabir broke down, damn he cried holding Kaya close to him.

I don't know why Kabir is doing this but now I feel like he actually wants to be with Kaya. He doesn't want Kaya to go away but he is scared to face the big responsibilities, I think he actually wants time.

"Kabir the docter is on his way" Sarthak said keeping an hand in Kabir's shoulder. He did not say anything. Kabir sobbed and kissed Kaya's crown of the head.

The room was pin drop silent and after a few minutes we heard a knock on the door of Sarthak cabin.

Sarthak gave the permission to come in and a doctor came.

"Can I check her?" The docter asked and Kabir and I left Kaya.

The doctor checked her pulse and then her heart beats and even checked her eyes.

"Do you guys know that she is pregnant?" The doctor asked and I replied positively while Sarthak nodded and Kabir shake his head twice like an innocent kid.

"Well then there is nothing to worry about. She fainted due to lack of sleep, I think her diet was also not healthy and she was in so much stress and panicked. It is really harmful for both of them. As it is her first pregnancy, it will cause a huge damage to her body if she does not take care of herself. Other than that everything is all right" The doctor declared.

"She will come to her senses after a little bit. After she wakes up let her have this medicine" The doctor handed me a pack of tablets.

"I will leave now, make sure she eats in time and take a lot of rest" The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor" Sarthak said and the doctor said a goodbye to us and went off.

Kabir again came close to Kaya and I stood near Sarthak.

Kabir again took Kaya in his arms and hugged her tightly.

"Kabir, why are you doing this?" I asked him. I thought to manipulate him and when he did not answer my question I asked him "You don't care about her then why are here? You should leave right now and if Kaya wakes up, She will hate you even more then before"

"I fucking don't care what she thinks about me, if she hates me then she hate" Kabir said his tone was not like before it is more harsh and cold.

"You have already told her that you don't care about her then why are you here? You should not be here as you do not care about my best friend" I want to know why was he doing this so I tried my best to provoke him.

"I fucking care about my Koko, I never said that I never cared about her. I only said that I am not ready for the baby. I know that it is not easy for my Koko but it is also not easy for me." Kabir yelled this time his shouts made me flinch. I knew it that Kabir care and even love Kaya but he is not ready to accept the little one yet which is the worst thing.

"Kabir, don't fucking shout at my woman" Sarthak's over-protective side appeared again.

"Why-y are yo-u-u here?" Kaya woke up and she said whose words in such a low voice that I could not able to hear it properly.

"Koko please don't stress you-..." Kabir said but Kaya broke the hug and pushed him away.

"Don't call me your Koko. I am none to you, for you I am dead and for me you are dead. Don't you dare to come close to me" Kaya tried to yelled but her voice was broke.

"Kok- Kaya, please listen to me, you can't say that I am still your boyfriend" Kabir said in a soft voice,

"For fuck sack Kabir, you are not my boyfriend. We broke up the day you said me to abort my child and you are telling me now that you are my boyfriend? You said to kill my child and today you said that you never want me to cross your life as if I am dying to be with a beast like you" Kaya said while shouting this time.

"Kaya keep yourself calm and take this medicine" I gave her the meds and she took the meds and drank the water at one go.

"Now you are not yourself alone, you have a little human inside you who needs a lot of care" I said to her and she nodded.

Kabir's eyes were red due to his furiousness and he was only looking at her.

"I want you Koko, I don't fucking care about the baby if it is alive or dead. I don't" Just when Kabir said those words a sharp sound was heard and then when I realized that Kaya slapped Kabir and Sarthak and I gasped like a fish.

"Never say dead to my baby. I don't want you, kabir. You never deserved such a blessing in your life. You only care about money and power. YOU ARE A HEARTLESS MAN WHO NEVER DESERVE TO BE LOVED" Kaya said and left the cabin I went after her.

"Kaya stop, Kaya listen to me" I called for her but the door of the elevator already closed and she disappeared. I called her on her phone and thank god she picked it up.

"Kaya, you should not go alone. Wait wherever you are I am coming" I said and entered the other elevator.

"I bought my driver with me, you don't need to worry. I am already on my way. You should go now, I need some space" Kaya said and ended the line.

I again came to Sarthak's cabin where I could hear some chaos. And before I could hear anything Kabir went passed me fuming in anger.

"Sarthak what was that?" I asked as I entered his cabin which was now dirty and totally messed up.

"He is furious and shouted and cried" Sarthak said.

"We should also leave" Sarthak said and I nodded.

Our car ride was silent and then I thought to break the silence,

"Will you also leave me if I got pregnant"

And his answer made my cheeks heat up.

✿ °✧ ♡*✧*♡ ✧°✿

Hope you all enjoyed the new chapter.

I promise after this chapter I will post Aaradhya and Sarthak. If you all enjoyed YABIR part 2 then let me know in the comments.

How was the chapter? don't forget to vote, it means a lot to me. thanks for reading.

Love you all. Follow me on my Instagram.

See you soon 💋✨