19. FLYING TO SPAIN~

~Orgasm blush, lipstick and concealer
Devil in a tight dress, girl you a killer

And ain't nobody realer, and ain't nobody realer, go~

SARTHAK RAI KAPOOR:

"Ah, Sarthakkk" This melodious moan touched my ear when I pinched Aaradhya's dark perks which is hard by my touch. We are flying to Spain on my jet, for more than five hours now. My jet has a bedroom which gives us to fulfil our wants with each other since we came we are on the bed.

My baby is tired by my cock, but still she is always hungry for my cock. She never gets enough of it nor do I want her to get enough of it.

I can hear her stomach grumbles, "Sarthak I am hungry, I need food" she said in a weak and lazy voice. "Wait, let me get your food baby" I replied. "hmm" she sighs. "What do you wanna eat?" I asked her. "Red sauce spaghetti and red velvet cupcakes" She said, "Okay, I will get your meal" I said.

"You are not having anything?" She asked,

"Baby, I already had you for dinner. Don't you remember or do you want to repeat it again?" I said with a deep smirk lurking on my face. Her red face is all that makes me want to tease her more.

After a while we reached on the mansion that we are going to live till our honeymoon.

"Sarthak it's huge and gorgeous" Aaradhya said in amusement sparkling in her brown orbs. If mansion's makes her happy then I will buy all the mansion's on earth to make her feel special and to keep her happy for live.

"Yes it is but not more than you" I said, my baby rolled her eyes at me. I don't care if she agrees or not but she looks like an angel on this hellic world.

All the workers greeted us. We went to our master bedroom.

"Sarthak, I have to go shopping as I didn't bought anything with me" She informed me, "so, when shall we descent to the mall?" I asked , "now" she literally dragged me after saying now.
We are now heading towards the mall in our rolls royce ghost.

We were almost done with our shopping when Aaradhya went to a store and told me not to entre the store. The Store's name is 'Berries and Bikinis' she went there to get bikinis but why?

I thought she would be naked in front of me which of course my favourite.

"Let's go, baby" She tugged into my arm,

"Why did you brought bikinis?" I asked. "Why? You don't like bikinis?" she questioned.

"I thought you will be naked in front of me throughout the whole honeymoon" I tried to make the most innocent face as possible. "Sarthak, baby I will fulfil your desire too" then she kissed me on my left cheek it was more of a peck.

"I taught you how to give a kiss not a peck but baby you keep forgetting that I guess, let me teach you again" and with that I gently grabbed by her neck and kissed her till our lips were swollen, I sucked on her lower lip and thrust my tongue inside her mouth. At first she was not giving me access but slowly when I stared to explore her insides she lost it, she was moaning, whimpering and digging her nails to get more of what I was serving her.

I was not kissing but eating her out, I bit her on her tongue and the moan that escaped from her soft lips made me rigid. When she tapped on my chest I released her, I knew she was breathless from what I did to her but her flushed cheeks and swollen lips makes me the proudest person on earth.

"You are such a good kisser, baby" she said completely breathless, she babied me which I always don't like.

"Baby, I am not just a good kisser but a good fuvker too" I winked at her. The look on her face is enough to make me laugh out loud.

I am a laughing mess now with a wife who is giving me glares time to time.

"I was just joking baby" I said while caressing her rosy cheeks, "your jokes are very dirty you should not say all this in public" She scolded me.

"But do you think I care about any other person on earth when I am with my wife" I said and she rolled her eyes just like she does when she comes undone under me.

"Also you can't agree that I don't fuvk good cause if I had then you would not be a moaning and asking for more would you?" my words made her shiver and I knew exactly what was I doing to her.

"Sarthak, I know you are a certified shameless but at least wait till we get home" Her soft words makes my heart swell up with love and happiness.

"Yes baby as you say" I have to agree with her that I have become a puppet of her, but the weird thing is that I love to follow her words and if she wants to be a woman handling her man then I am so ready for this opportunities.

Men should be grateful that they got a change to be handled by their beloved wife's but some men are bulls who enjoy manhandling. I do love manhandle my woman but if sometimes she want to do it then I got no problem.

Tonight we will go on a date which I have planned on the beach, my lady loves beach so for her I have planned this date.

"Will you give me haul of your bikinis?" I asked her,

She shook her in a negative answer. "But baby-" "Sarthak, you will see them when I will wear them not now, I am very tired" She replied with a yawn.

"Baby, you should sleep now, because as we have to burn our calories tonight" My smirk never leaving my face.

"Sarthak let me sleep peacefully; I don't want to hear anything now go" Aaradhya said with rosy cheeks, I know she can't stand this kind of dirty talk, as she lose control very easily.

Of course I know my baby.

I headed towards my study room as I had to attend some of my important meetings, while I let my sunshine take her beauty nap. By the way she doesn't need any nap to look beautiful as she is forever eternal.

________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoy this chapter...

Thanks for reading,
Don't forget to click on the star button and do comment your favourite part.
Love you all...
Take care byeee

Follow me on Instagram:
@ authorgia90

Follow me on Instagram:@ authorgia90