16. FIRST DAY~

~Oh baby, I'm not asking for the world, maybe
You can give me what I want, baby
Come hold me tight and when I'm drowning, save me
Give it to me on a daily~

AARADHYA SINGHANIA:

I woke up with a heavy weight on me, as I tried to turn, I felt like I am caged. I slowly opened my eyes and then I realized that now I am a married woman. I look at the heavy weight that was on my waist, well it was none other then Sarthak's hand.

He was sleeping so peacefully that I felt warmness on my chest; yesterday night's flashbacks came to my mind and blood rushed to my cheeks, I bet it is scarlet. Sarthak was right about his 'wild bed session' as it was actually wild. It was my first time and he was so giant that the pain is still present between my thighs. He said that he will be gentle with me but it was not that gentle I guess or maybe as it was my first time?

According to him I was damn tight. And at first I thought I would not be able to fit him but after a little while, I adjusted him well. I came like six times and he came like three or I can say four times.

The lust and pleasure that was visible on his eyes yesterday was so pretty. He looked so good between my legs.

"Am I that handsome that you are all red just by looking at me?" Arth slowly opened his eyes as he said those words; damn his morning voice is so deep and so fucking husky. It is like a sexy melody to my ears.

"Yes, not only handsome but you are my eternal." I said and he pulled he more closer to him, now we are so close that our breaths are getting mixed and I felt something hard against my knee and suddenly my eyes widen as I realized what it was.

"Baby, that's morning wood effect and if you act like all shy than I can take you right here raw" He said and his words repeated in my head again and again my stupid hormones want's to feel him inside of me.

I unwrapped myself from him and checked the time. It was 10am already, shit I am late in my first day in my laws. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his legs and snaked his hands on my waist. He is so heavy and my punch or my hard work to get him off me is nothing in front of his strength.

"I am getting late baby, let me go" I struggle in his hold but again I failed.

"I am not letting you go, do not try to baby me" He said his voice is not coming clear as his face is pressed against my back.

"Please let me go na" I requested and I gave him a kiss on his forehead and he released me. Yah my kiss worked.

"Your kisses are my weakness, Sunshine" He said and when I was about to run from the bed, a sharp pain strike through me at my waist and my thighs. I stumbled back, I sat back on the bed. Arth stood up from the bed and came towards me.

"I told you yesterday that it will hurt you, baby" He said as he seemed so proud.

"Now, what will I do? help me" I said and he hold my waist and my hand and we both entered the bathroom.

He kept touching me while we were in the shower and I moaned like a wild woman.

I wore a red simple yet elegant saree and I wore some simple jewelry, I was drying my hair when Arth came to me and kissed me on my bare back. Goosebumps rise on my body as his soft wet lips touched my bare back.

"You are looking so like mine" He said which sent dozens of butterfly to my tummy.

"Thank y.." I could not able to complete my sentence as I saw him from the mirror. He just wearing a towel on his waist and his v was looking so sexy that, I want to repeat yesterday's wild session, I say wild bed session in front of Arth he will get mad as he told me yesterday that our first night is love making session not wild bad session. My breaths went uneven as he noticed me he raised his right eyebrow, and I broke the eye contact.

"Kuch toh pehenlo"
"Wear something at least"

I said to him as I looked away from him but he ignored my request and said

"Kal toh aapneh mujhe bina kapro ke jidya acha dekha tha, tho aaj kiya hua?"

He said and heat rushed into my cheeks so fast that my cheeks will explode.

"Yesterday you found me more handsome without clothes, and then what happened today?"

He blast out in laughter as he stared in to me. I made a annoyed face but he was true, he actually looked hot without clothes.

He came forward and I took the vermillion box in my hands to apply and before me, he took a pinch of vermillion on his finger and he applied it in my hair partition. Now my whole look is complete.

"You look eternally mine" He said and I blushed. He went inside to change and I went downstairs.

Firstly I went to the mandir and I prayed to my Kanha ji to help me in my pehli rasoi.

I am so sacred for it as I don't have any idea what to make.

"Good morning beta" Arth's mom it was his mom's voice.

"Good morning mom" I replied.

"you look so beautiful" She complimented me and I said thank you.

"today is you pehli rasoi and you don't need to make the whole meal, just make a sweet dish it will be fine" She said and her words made me relax.

"I don't know what to make. Can you suggest me something?" I asked her and she have named many sweet dishes and I found the one that I will be making today, khir is the only thing that I can make without fear.

I told her what I will make and she blessed me.

I met Arth's grandmother and his father and I greeted them they blessed me with their beautiful blessings.

I went to the kitchen and I started to make my recipe

"Good morning Bhabhi [sister in law]" Tanvi greeted me with a side hug and I greeted her back.

"You are making Khir?" She asked "Yes" I replied with a smile.

"Then you will impress bhai and me today for sure" She said, I nodded and then I realized that Khir is Arth's favorite sweet dish.

"Don't keep your expectation too high Tanvi" I warned her because I can't grantee my recipe,

"Don't worry everything will be fine" she said and I nodded and she left.

The khir was done and I sat on my seat which was next to Arth, the servants were serving the food and they served the khir too. Before everyone I served my khir to my kanha ji.

Everyone tasted my khir first then the other dishes which made me hella nervous.

Arth gave my hand a good squeeze and rubbed his thumb on my fingers.

"Wow! Your khir is better than mam's khir" Tanvi said and my eyes widen I never wanted my khir to get compare with mom's khir because she is more better at cooking than me.

"You are right the khir is so good" Mom said and I felt so happy because she complimented me.

And even Dadi and dad also said that the khir was good.

"It tastes as sweet as you tasted last night" Arth said those words in my ears while we all were taking our breakfast, this man will be the death of me. My cheek burns.

"Bhai, you did not say anything to bhabhi about the khir" Tanvi said to Arth.

"The khir she made made me speechless as it was as sweet as her" He fucking said that to his sister. And his sister teased me with a smirked.

All of them laughed as I was so embarrassed.

I tasted the khir and it actually tasted good no doubt. I am a good chief no doubt.

___________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and sorry for the late update as I was kind of busy but I promise to give you all good updates..

Thanks for reading,
Don't forget to click on the star button and do comment your favourite part.
Love you all...
Take care byeee

Follow me on Instagram
@ authorgia90