4. OBSESSION~

"You know what I'm thinking,
see it in your eyes"

SARTHAK RAI KAPOOR :

For the last two days, I have been so much busy with all my office work. Nowadays I don't get time for my Aaradhya.

We don't even get time to call even, she is also busy with her international business meetings, she does text me but I don't get proper time to call or even text. So pathetic.

I will return to India tomorrow, as I have finished all my work and she already reached today. Kabir is nowadays a bit tense and as a best friend, I should have talked to him but I got no fucking time.

Well, tomorrow has arrived and I will see my baby. Neel had already booked my flight. My private plane is with Papa as my parents went some shopping in Italy and they left on my friend's flight.

As soon as I reached home, I took a long nap as my sleeping schedule was so messed up.

I woke up at 9 pm, as much as I remember I slept at 4 pm. It was a long nap.

I got up from my bed and heard so many noises from my kitchen. I don't have any cooks at home I cook by myself and at this time no one comes except my closest ones.

I slowly walked out of my room with my best shoot gun and when I reached the hallway, I turned on the trigger and walked more slowly. I heard some cropping noises as well.

I reached my kitchen and found a familiar figure in front of my eyes.

I pointed my gun and walked close to that person. An aroma made me secure of who that person was and I hugged her.

I hid my face in the crook of her neck and took her whole smell at once. I placed gentle kisses on her neck. She shivered at my action which I always love. And a little smile escaped from my face.

My Aaradhya was cooking for me I mean for us. Honestly, she didn't know how to cook then what she was cooking.

"Did you sleep well?" Aaradhya asked

"Yes I had a really good sleep and it would have been better if you had slept with me," I said.

"You have such great flirting skills," she said and I just hummed cause I wanted to hug her forever like this.

"What are you cooking? " I asked Aaradhya, "I am making some pasta" she replied. "I thought you didn't know how to cook" I teased. She turned around and faced me still locked in my arms and said while pouting "I know some basic recipes, OK" Then I heard some background noise and I found her phone in which she was watching a video of making pasta. "Oh, so you were watching a video to make pasta," I said, Her eyes widened at my statement because she knew that I caught her. "No, a-actually"

"Baby it's alright if you don't know how to cook it's ok I will cook for you, darling" I whispered in her beautiful ear.

"I love how you can make me melt," Aaradhya said and I could see her turning red.

She was about to say something but before that, she noticed something in my hand "Why do you have a gun in your hand?"

"I heard some noises and I thought that you were a thief and indeed you turned out to be one" I cleared out.

"What? I am not a thief and even if I am one tell what I stole from your house?" She said.

"Darling, you have stolen my heart and my mind and you are asking me what you have stolen?" I mumbled.