12.MY FIANCÈ~

~Baby, let me be your man
So I can love you
And if you let me be your man
Then I'll take care of you, you
For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours
For the rest of ours~

SARTHAK RAI KAPOOR:

Today is the day, in which Aaradhya my sunshine will be My Fiancé, half way there to be mine officially, she will be mine and mine alone.

I am getting ready for today's event and wore my most expensive black tuxedo which was from Kiton.

I look hot in it no doubt. After all I am the hottest man in the world according to the news channels and social media. I don't use social media a lot but when Aaradhya forced me to sign in to Instagram, I was forced to do it, and for her I did it.

Now I have some millions of followers and comment section is filled with people telling me to be their man, for god sack I will never be theirs when I have my drop dead perfect lady, my sunshine.

Aaradhya is active on those social media platforms but I only check them when I had to post anything.

With me Kabir and Neel were also present, they helped me get ready but more than help they ate my head out.

"Now you will get engaged and you will love your fiancé more than me, so sad" Neel said and made a crying face, I didn't reply and just rolled my eyes. I know that he is joking but for me today is as special as my wedding day.

I have been waiting for this moment for more than twenty years of my life. I loved her when I was at nursery or I guess KG, yeah you can call me naughty as I fell in love at such a young age. I didn't know what love was that time but for me she was my first friend. For me love, is understanding each other. When I was breaking down she helped me to complete me.

"He does not love me anymore; look how he rolled his eyes at me. Neel no one loves you yaar" Neel said while patting himself. Kabir was smiling at his words, he is back to normal. I did not bother to ask him why is back to normal because Kaya and Kabir are back together and my stupid friend has at last accept his baby. I am happy that Kabir is back to normal and his only source of happiness is Kaya and now the little one.

"Kabir also doesn't love me as he has his baby and he is also marrying soon, Neel you're born to be alone" Neel said to himself.

"Shut up, you bastard" Kabir said to Neel. "Now you are also rude to me" Neel said now he is actually testing our patience.

"Can I come in?" Someone asked and I allowed them to come. It was none other than Ms. Silly Kaya, I to be honest don't like this woman she always thick to my sunshine as if her life depends on her, as she is pregnant I will not fight with her but after she is back to her old witch state I will pull a third world war with her.

Kaya is wearing a long Indian dress I don't exactly what it's called, but she is wearing that outfit to cover her baby bump. Kaya and Kabir will get married after a month which means after our wedding.

"Kabir, I want you, I am hungry" Kaya said and started to cry. Damn whenever I see her with Kabir either she will be crying or she will be so happy. Pregnant woman are really hard to handle I guess.

"One day I also have to handle my sunshine when she will be carrying our baby." I whispered under my breath.

'Let's get engaged first then you should think about the marriage after then think about a baby' my subconscious mocked me. Yeah my brain is right.