15. WEDDING~

~O Humdum Suniyo Re
O Janiyaa Suniyo Re
O Janiyaa... Shaam Ko Khidki Se Chori Chori Nange Paaon Chand Aayega~

AARADHYA SINGHANIA:

I am getting ready and my best friend Alisha said that she wouldn't be doing the makeup because my mom has hired another makeup artist and she said to Alisha to enjoy my wedding as that she can be relax and free from the tension, I was sad at first but then Alisha said that 'your mom is right if I mess up your makeup then your to be husband will kill me' and I laughed recklessly the way she mimicked Arth was so witty.

I am wearing a red lehenga as it was on my bucket list to wear a bright red lehenga on my own wedding. My hairs are in a beautiful bun which is filled with flowers. The makeup is done.

I am all ready. At the moment all my emotions are overwhelming me, I am exciting yet nervous. Today I will get married to the love of my life but I also have to take so many responsibilities. I don't know how will I able to work and take care of the family but I will try my best to maintain it all. Yet the most pivotal thing in all kind of responsibilities are love.

I want everyone to show my kind of love. My kind of Desi Love.

I am every nervous but I know that it will worth it.

I glanced at my look for the last time, I am looking good.

My parents came and hugged me tight, when they hugged me I broke down. I don't know why I cried, as I know I will be always their favorite but I cried as if my live depends on them.

"Betiya nahi roteh, dekho tum kinni sundar lag rahiho" My baba said. And they were also shredding their priceless tears.

They went out and they told me that Geet my brother will take me to the aisle.

I sat on my bed and Geet entered my room.

"I never said this before but I will always miss those silly fights with you" Geet said, which made me cry even more really my brother has grown up. He hugged me and kissed the crown of my head.

"Me too" I manage to say in between my tears.

"Let's go, the pandit ji [priest] called you" Geet said.

I went with him, hand in hand.

SARTHAK RAI KAPOOR:

I am here at the stage waiting for my bride. Mangalayam song played, I knew that it is playing cause it is my brides favorite song. The huge doors of the hall opened and there she is.

The anticipate of 22 years of my will finally finish today.

♪♬♩♪ Mangalyam Tantunane Naam, Mam Jeevan Hetu Naam
Kanthe Bhagna Nishu Bhage, Twam Jeev Sharda Shatam

O Humdum Suniyo Re
O Janiyaa Suniyo Re
O Janiyaa... Shaam Ko Khidki Se Chori Chori Nange Paaon Chand Aayega

Ohhh... Suniyo Re
Ohhh... Janiyaa Re
Ohhh... Suniyo Re
Ohhh... Janiyaa Re ♩♪♬♩♪

Damn, that lehenga was totally made for her, only for her. I feel numb when I saw her coming to me. My eyes became blurry as tears collected at my eyes. Her each step is making me very nervous.

She looks eternal sunshine.

She is an actual goddess.

She is looking so goddamn angelic who can kill me with her one look.