13.BACHELOR'S PARTY~

"Yeah, my boyfriend's pretty cool
But he's not as cool as me
'Cause I'm a Brooklyn baby
I'm a Brooklyn baby"

____________

SARTHAK RAI KAPOOR:

Today Aaradhya and my family will go to our birth place 'Krishna nagar' as we have decided to marry there. After our engagement, I can only focus at my to be wife.

[ A/N: Krishna Nagar is an imaginary place for me, I don't know even if it exists in real life ;) ]

I have finished all my work and now we will be leaving for Krishna nagar.

This week My Sunshine will be officially MRS. Aaradhya Sarthak Rai Kapoor. I love it how it sounds, it is just perfect.

The wedding will held in our mansion which is in Krishna Nagar. My all relatives will go and with me My sunshine, Kabir, Neel, Kaya and Alisha will go. Yeah all of us are going in my private jet and my parents are going on their jet.

I was the first one in my jet and then later Kabir came with Kaya and Alisha. After a few minutes Neel arrived and we three shared a hug. I didn't hug Alisha nor Kaya as I always maintain distance with other females.

My Sunshine was taking so long to come, so I gave her a call it rang for a good time and she didn't pick it up. I called her again and when she picked the call I sighed "Sunshine, where are you?" I asked. "I am at home sleeping, cut the call and don't disturb me, Arth" that was rude but I know how much she loves her beauty sleep.

"You love your sleep more than me?" I asked and the reply truly broke my heart.

"Yes, I love my sleep more than you, now bye" She said, if sleep was an real being I would have murdered him yet.

"You don't want to marry me because we will be living after a few minutes" I uttered and She cursed.

"You would have said that first" She ended the call with it.

After like a good 20 minutes she arrived.

I hugged her and she moaned. Yes, I love that moan. I want to hear it when I will be making her cum.

All of us took our seats with each of our partners. Well Neel and Alisha ain't any couple but they became friends from our engagement. Aaradhya went to Kaya and Alisha also joined them. My Sunshine hugged Kaya aka that bi-witch and it made me hate her more. She talked with her tummy. Tho it was cute but still. It should me who she should smile and giggle with.

Kabir gave Aaradhya a disgust glare. Fuck him. All of us means the boys thought to have a business chat.

After a while we have reached our destination.

AT EVEING...

Tonight is our bachelor's party and only our friends will be joining us as our cousins have not arrived yet. And our adults don't want to join the party so all of my and Sunshine's friends will enjoy the party.

We will be staying at home but we will enjoy in the mansion.

I was in my room working, I know I finished my work but I like to work when I have nothing to do. I know soon I will have my Sunshine and I will be doing her all night long. Hell why do I get thoughts like this.

I checked the time, damn now I have to get ready as it's already 7pm. I changed into something casual yet elegant. I went down stairs and found no one, why am I always on time? Like why am I so discipline.