9. YABIR~

"मेरे हुस्न के इलावा कभी दिल भी मांग लो नाहाये, पल मेंमैं पिघल जाऊं हाँ

अब ऐसाकरोके दिल जुड़ना पाए वापिस ,
तेरी बातोंसे बिखर जाऊं हाँ"

AARADHYA SINGHANIA :

I came to Sarthak's office to give him surprise, I knocked at his cabin door and I did not get any answer of I went inside without his permission.

Just when I came inside I heard Sarthak shouting at one of his employee. When Sarthak saw me his face turned from a devil to an angel. 'Go and complete to rest of the work' Sarthak said to that man and he murmured an okay and went away.

Sarthak stood up and came towards me. I also went to him. We shared a hug and Sarthak whispered a sorry in my ear. I once told him not to shout at his employee and he did it again today and that is why he murmured a sorry. I do not like people who shout at others. It is my biggest no no to others who shout at others, I have always explained Sarthak why we should not shout at others because when we shout it makes others think that you are insecure, you shout when you can not do that specific thing.

I never shouted at people unless they hurt me so deep at shatters me into bits and pieces, and I only did that once only once.

"You should not do that, bad boy" I said with a pout.

"I am sorry baby, I really needed you I was just frustrated and out of my mind" Sarthak said while hiding his face in the valley of my neck.

"As I am here now, you will say sorry to that person, okay?" I asked, well it was not a question it was an order. He just hummed while inhaling my smell.

"Thanks for coming, Sunshine" Sarthak whispered.

"You don't need to thank me darling" I said while giving him a soft kiss in his earlobe.

Sarthak broke the hug and he kissed me, it was passionate and delicate.

Someone cleared their throat and we had to break our kiss, no I will not cry for that.

I saw Kaya at the entrance, it shocked me at first because I never ever expected her at Sarthak's office. Nowadays unexpected are expected.

"Sorry, I disturbed you guys" Kaya said looking at the floor. "It is okay, Kaya. Welcome to my office" Sarthak said wow he acted well cause I can sense his burning desire, he was never that nice with Kaya. Kaya and Sarthak always fight like tom and jerry for me. And today Sarthak is totally different with her. Kaya nodded her head "Hey Kayu, how are you?" I asked it's been a month or so since we both meet after that club attack we only talked online or in calls but after a while I met my baby girl.

"Aaradhya, I need to talk to you. It's urgent" Kaya said the last part of her statement was loud and her voice also broke.

That is a different Kaya, if she says like this that means something is huge that is bothering her.