7. FIRST KISS~

"I put a spell on you
Now your mine,
Before I hunt you down
Grab your chin
And kiss your lips"

AARADHYA SINGHANIA:

I slowly opened my eyes, it felt so good yesterday when I was close to Sarthak. He has been my savior, my peace, my joy. I think I can not do anything without him.

I deliberately sat on his bed, I felt comfortable and guess what I found myself in his clothes I mean he changed me by himself, and I felt my cheeks burning up just by the thought of it. when I was thinking of stopping the thought I saw the person behind all this was leaning by the door his arms were crossed in his chest and he had a smile on which of course made my heart melt.

I give him the doe eyes because I know that can melt him also, "You can come," I told him and slowly he came over to me and towered on the bed. "You undressed me yesterday?"
"Yes I did," he said
"You can do anything else but never finish your task which is left out"
"Excuse me what is the thing that I forgot to do please enlighten me," he said with sarcasm.
I don't know how I got the confidence but I pulled him by the collar of his T-shirt. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my nose.

"This was the thing that you forgot yesterday" With that my lips collapsed on his.

Damn, I never felt this powerful. It was a soft kiss at first and then he thrust his tongue inside my mouth. I felt euphoric. He tasted like fresh mints and coffee. I guess he took his morning coffee.

He pulled me even closer to him by pulling my waist.

Sarthak was eating me.
I never thought just by a kiss I would get wet.
Not just wet, the wettest.
He was nibbling, sucking, and playing with my lower lip.
This Man will be the death of me.
He knew I was running out of air, so he pulled away but after a fraction of a second, he yanked me by my neck and kissed me harder.

My hands went up to his neck and his hair. I want to live like this eternity. He rested his hands on the side of my waist. This time I reciprocate the kiss in a more seductive pattern.

We ran out of air and I pulled away from the voyage of pleasure. In which he is the master and I am his follower.

He leaned towards me so that our forehead and our foreheads touched. My arms rested on his chest and his arms were on my waist.

I can not believe that we just had our first kiss.
I was panting and till then he was normal.

"I love your finished works, Baby" Sarthak said. He remembers my question. His voice was husky and sexy. I could die if I could hear his voice for the first time again.

"I don't procrastinate darling," I said the biggest lie of all time.

"Oh, really?" he spoke.
"Then we should also start our wild bed session, shall we?" Sarthak fucking said that directly without any shame or shyness.

"I asked who changed me yesterday, You or?" I tried to change the topic but I failed just when he said.

"Let me show you how I undressed you yesterday so that we can start our wild bed session" Sarthak whispers in my right ear and licks my earlobe.

"Sarthakkkkk" I moan it is a soft moan.

"I would love to get morning kisses like this from my to-be wife before going to my office"
Sarthak continued "It will keep me calm and stress-free" He never fails to make me blush. I can feel the crimson on my cheeks.

"I would love to kiss you again my dear to-be husband" I replied with innocence. "And I would love to take the kiss and give it back to you even harder," Sarthak said while taking my earlobe between his teeth. He sucked my earlobe. I never thought loving my own best friend and seeing his wild side would him even hotter.