18. ONE MONTH~

~Baby when we touch
Feels like you were made to take all my love
Something about you I can't get enough
I can't get enough~

AARADHYA SINGHANIA:

It is going to be almost a month since our marriage, we fuvk, we eat, and we cuddle that is our daily routine. After our love making sessions, Arth also gives me cuddles and after care.

His parents gave us a surprise this morning with our honeymoon tickets to Paris, I love Paris and I have been there more than three times. We are going after a few days, after the honeymoon we will stay at Arth's mansion, just the both of us.

I was almost done packing just when someone knocked on the door, I opened it and received a beautiful bouquet of red roses, there was a letter too.

I read the letter, there it was written

"My dear Sarthak, do you even know how much I love you? If you would have know then you would have never married her, whatever I hope you loved my bouquet

Your lover"

Arth's fan girls are crazy, like seriously they have the guts to send all this, I throw the bouquet and the letter on the dustbin.

I again started packing.

The door opened and here comes my handsome man, Aaradhya you gonna be acting as if you are mad at him, I prepared myself for the act.

He came inside with a bright smile and not to forget his all time red rose bouquet, yes after coming from his office he always brings a bouquet.

He kissed on my crown and then moved to my lips but before him I pulled back from him. His frown grew deeper when I didn't accept his bouquet.

"Sunshine what did I do now?" He asked with his puppy eyes, I wanted to flash my smile but never mind. "Why are you late?" I question him in a stern tone,

"That Bastard Neel got into a security problem and I had to solve it, I promise I will not be late again" Sarthak's soft spoken voice is so cute. I nodded.

"Will you let me taste you, baby?" He asked with a smirk, before he could say anything I gave him my desired kiss. I was at control at first but he groped my left boob and I moaned in his mouth, in that advantage he took control. The kiss tasted of desire and waiting.

We broke the kiss and he took me to the bed, I know where it was going but I was so in euphoria that I did not stop him.

He removed him shirt and helped me remove my blouse, I was in a night suit. His eyes were shining with lust, I love how he still smell so fresh.

His orbs were only on my chest, he slowly detached my bra from my body. My perks were on display and without wasting anytime he started to suck them one after the other, I love how it felt, I was already sore from yesterday night but the way he makes me feel is just eternal.

"A-arth" I moaned so hard as he used his teeth on my nipple. I loved the sensation,

"Just like that moan for me baby"

"Arth I want you inside me" I cried out, I sounded so desperate but I do not give a fuvk.

"Be specific amore" He said in my boob,

"I want your cock inside me, Arth"

"Then here you go" I felt something on my entrance and thrust* I screamed so hard at the first thrust as if my larynx will break right at time.

By the time we were done, he took me to the washroom and cleaned me.

"Did you had your dinner?" I asked him, "No, but I had something better than that" He said with an evil smirk. "What was that?" I asked out of confusion,

"I eat you right, you are my meal, only mine" He said and my cheeks burned.

"You had your dinner right?" He asked, and if I tell him that I was waiting for him, he will scold me.

"Y-yes" I hesitated

"You are not good at lying baby, let's have dinner on our room today" he said and laid me on the bed. I simply nodded.

He feed me and I only talked about my day and his. I am on a leave from my company and after the honeymoon I will join back.

THE NEXT DAY...

"Good morning, Sunshine" and a shower of kisses feel upon me, I know who it is, of course it is Arth or who else it would be. Rubbed my eyes and slowly I opened my eyes, I saw Arth, his face is so clear and perfectly glowing in the sunlight, yaar this man doesn't even apply any serum but look how his face looks so perfect.

"Happy one month anniversary to us baby" He wished me and I wished him back.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me" He said and I felt all those butterfly crawling back to me.

"You only belong to me, only me" I reinstated. He smiled and kissed my lips.

He hugged me and kept his head between my boobs, he snuggled in my chest whispered beautiful words.

"What is the plan of the day?" I asked him,

"To sleep like this for the whole day and night and my whole life" His words can do anything to me.

"I like the idea" I said,

"We are going for a date tonight" he mumbled and I heard it.

"That's a good idea too" I whispered.

THE NIGHT...

The date went perfect, we laughed, we danced, and we enjoyed.

"After date gift?" Arth asked, he gave me a beautiful heart shaped diamond pendant. And I also got a last minute gift which was a watch, he loves watches and he have a variety of collection of watches.

"What else you want?" I asked over and the very next minute I was under him, we were on a running car and this man still has to do all this. The car that we are in can separate the backseat and the driver seat with I do not know what. And this man is taking advantage of it.

"This is what I want" He fuvking ripped my dress zipper, damn

"You fuvking ripped my dress zipper Arth" I whispered yelled,

"I am giving you my card and buy as many things you want, but now let me have you" He handed me his card and I kept it on my purse, wink* I will buy the whole mall tomorrow, if I will be in the situation to walk.

And that's how the night went in the car and in our bedroom.

____________________________________________________________________

Let me know in the comments if you all liked the new chapter cover.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter...

Thanks for reading,
Don't forget to click on the star button and do comment your favourite part.
Love you all...
Take care byeee

Follow me on Instagram:
@ authorgia90