11. REAL DATE~

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand? With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover
Look in my eyes, they will tell you the truth The girl in my story has always been you
I'd go down with the Titanic, it's true, for you Lover

AARADHYA SINGHANIA:

"Will you also leave me if I got pregnant?"

I asked Sarthak whose concentration was on the road and after my question he turned towards me and gave me a soft smile.

"Never in my life whereas I would love to fill my seeds inside you, Baby"

Sarthak said those unholy words which made me horny.

Maaf kardeha kanha ji. Forgive me dear lord.

"At least you should fear the lord, Sarthak" I said him but his smile grew deeper.

"Baby, I am your lord." Sarthak continued

"You will be screaming my name when your lord aka me will make you cum" Sarthak got the audacity to make me wet just by his dirty words.

"Sarthakkk" I protest to make him stop from spilling those unholy words from his mouth.

After a week...

I woke up from a very good sleep as today is Sunday, I feel really alive after a brain crashing week. I should have slept more but someone was at my door in this daylight. I checked the time, it was 12 : 45 pm shit it's not a day anymore it is afternoon. Damn, I slept a while.

I went down stairs and received a two parcels.

It looked very well from outside. Both were blush pink boxs as long as I remember I did not order anything and even if I did, it was not like this for sure. It was heavy as I picked it up. I slowly carried it to my room and I kept it at my desk.

I untied the beautiful hot pink ribbon from the box, I removed the lid of the box and guess what it had.

It had a handwritten letter, I don't care what is inside that white wrapper but the handwritten letter impressed me. If it from a brand who wants me to promote them, then I will do it right now. I love letters.

I opened the letter and it was written as ...

"Dear future wife,

I have sent you a small gift; I hope you will like it. The beautiful Saree that I have sent you is nothing compared to your beauty nor can I compare with a rose, you are just beyond perfect. You actually are like the moon whose beauty is beyond compare; you are that sunshine in my life that has totally took away my darkness. The materialistic things are literally nothing in front of you. No one can compare your beauty baby because things will get less if we start to compare your beauty. You are that part of my life will I can call my home. I am grateful that your kanha ji and your parents have made someone like you. I have no words to describe you because you are indescribable.

Your future HUSBAND

Sarthak"

I am a blushing mess now, how can he do it. I can't stand with this man. Sarthak Rai Kapoor is my type. I hugged the letter so close to me and the only thing that I want right now is him only him. To be honest I am so lucky and I am grateful to have a man like him in my life. Kanha ji thank you so much for giving me man like him, thank you, thank you. I kissed the letter.