Shower Sex

Sam's POV

I am exhausted and in desperate need of a shower. No one else is home and I grab my towel and some clothes. I open the door and see Colby standing there undressing with his back to me. I quickly cover my eyes and back away but I hit the door frame. 

"Sam?" 

"Sorry-y, I didn't think you were home," 

He chuckles, "my car is in the shop." 

"Uh, I'll just shower later," I say. 

He steps towards me and removes my hands from my eyes. 

"Or-"

"Or?"

"We've been dancing around this for months. Just don't freak out okay?" 

He steps closer to me and takes my hands, interlacing our fingers together. He leans in and presses his lips to mine. Oh god, do I pull away or? Oh, who am I kidding? This is exactly what I want. 

I release his hands and wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss and pulling him closer to me. That's when it hits me that he is hardly wearing any clothes and that doesn't bother me. I remove his shirt and he pulls me against him. I can tell just how much this is affecting him. Shit. He pulls away and removes my shirt. He returns to kissing me and unzipping my pants and pushing them down with my boxers. They join his shirt and the rest of my clothes on the floor. Thank god no one lives with us because we are both naked now with the bathroom door open. 

But then he kisses my neck and all my thoughts fade away. My body responds and I thrust my hips forward, rubbing my dick against his. I moan at the friction and pleasure it's giving me. I turn us around and close the door, pushing him against the closed door. I continue grinding down on him and he continues kissing my neck, beginning to moan against my neck now. 

He pulls away to look at me and thrusts up to meet me. 

"Fuck Sam. I- god, I am all about this right now. I'm so fucking turned on."

"I- fuck Colbs. Shit, feels so good." 

He backs us towards the shower and guides me inside. 

"Colbs?" 

"You said you wanted to shower," he says, reaching around me to turn on the water. 

"yeah but now I- Oh," I say. 

I push him against the wall of the shower and close the door. He kisses me and I start to grind against him again. He thrusts up to meet me and moans into the kiss. 

I've never done this with a guy before. But god, it feels so good, even if it's different. The feeling of our dicks rubbing together is pure ecstasy. He pulls away to kiss my neck again but I kneel down and place my mouth onto his dick. He moans and grips my hair. I take him fully into my mouth and he moans, starting to thrust into my mouth. I moan around his dick. 

"Shit Sam. I'm so close."

I pull off him. "Already? Do you want me to stop?" 

"Please don't." 

I return to sucking him off and he keeps thrusting into my mouth. 

I feel the pleasure start to build in my core. 

"Sam!" Colby shouts, gripping my hair tighter. Then he cums into my mouth. 

I pull off his dick and shallow. 

"Holy shit Sam." 

"Hmm, you tasted so damn good." 

He pulls me to stand and says, "let me make you feel good."