Skinny Dipping

*smut warning*

Sam's POV

Location: First apartment in Kansas

"Colbs?"

"Yeah Sam?" 

"I'm bored, let's go for a swim," I say.  

"Okay," he says. 

We change into our suits and head down to the pool. No one else is down there and we decide to head to the edge of the pool where we can have some privacy because the edge of the pool can't be seen from the apartments. We talk about our plans for the future until the pool lights turn off. I chuckle. 

"I guess we've been here for a while huh?" I say. 

"Want to skinny dip like we used to?" he whispers, making me shiver. 

"Sure," I whisper back.  

We take off our trunks and trust the darkness to cover us. Colby pulls me close to him and kisses me. I eagerly kiss him back and wrap my legs around his waist. I have been waiting for this day for a long time.  I moan when he starts to grind against me. He inserts a finger into me and then another. I moan even louder and he kisses me to keep me quiet. He removes his fingers and I whine at the loss of contact. He chuckles and pushes into me. I groan and he stills waiting for me to adjust. 

"Move-e please," I say after a few minutes. 

He starts to slowly thrust into me, kissing me as he does so. He starts to pick up his pace and the water splashes around us as he thrusts into me. I moan loudly as I get closer to my climax. He thrusts into me even faster until I cum over his chest and mine. He pulls out and I reach down to his boner, starting to stroke him. He moans and his head falls back onto my shoulder. 

"Keep going Sammy. You- I- I love- ahh, oh my god."

I speed up my hand and he cums moaning my name. He turns around and kisses me. The kiss becomes more heated but I pull away. 

"Let's continue this upstairs," I whisper. 

He nods and we put our trunks back on. We head upstairs and I push him back onto my bed. We take off our swimsuits and I crawl on top of him, sliding down onto his dick. I bounce up and down and he starts to moan, wrapping his arms around me. I speed up and he starts to thrust up into me. We cum together, moaning each other's names. I stop my movements and collapse on top of him. 

"Sammy, as much as I love being inside you. It is starting to hurt a little," he says after a few minutes. 

"Oh, right," I say, rolling off him. 

He pulls me onto his arms and kisses me again. "I love you Sammy."

"I love you too Colbs." 

We spend the rest of the evening kissing and touching each other.