I need you

Sam gets scared after filming and Colby comforts him with kisses. Then kisses lead to more. Set during the Langham hotel series. Warning slight smut
Colby's POV

Sam holds my hand the whole way back to our room. I could tell he was scared but what happened with Corey and the phone call. We climb into our bed and I wrap my arms around him.

"Colby, I can't sleep. My mind is racing."

"Well how about I distract you?"

"Oh?" He says, smirking.

I pull him on top of me and in for a kiss and he kisses me back. My hands start to roam his body as the kiss becomes more heated. I reach his growing boner and start to stroke him through his pants. He moans into the kiss. He starts to grind down on me and I moan.

"You like that, baby?"

"Hmm, more sammy-y."

He pulls mine and his pants down then continues to grind on me. I moan loud and he captures my mouth in a kiss.

"Shh, colbs. We don't want a noise complaint. Trust me, I know what you're feeling."

We're left in only our boxers now and the feeling of how our bodies fit together makes this feel so right. He takes my boxers off and pushes into me unexpectedly. I groan, not expecting that.

"Sam- i, it hurts."

He starts to rub my back and I start to get used to the feeling of him inside me. I signal him and he starts to move. He kisses me again. He picks up the pace and I grab his arms to steady myself.

He finds my prostate and pounds into it resiliently. I cum all over his stomach and mine. He cums inside of me shortly after then pulls out.

I look at him and smile. But then I see the camera, still recording.

Oops.

I poke sam.
"I think we'll have to edit this video."

"Huh-- what?" He looks toward the camera. "Oh," he says and starts laughing. I join in.