First Time

Location: first apartment in LA

explicit sexual content

Sam's POV

Colby and I are hanging out when I decide to tell him a secret I've been keeping. 

"Colby?" 

"What's up?" He sees the look on my face. "Are you alright?"

"I-i"

"What's up?"

"I've never had sex and..."

"And?" 

" I want you to be my first time," I say. 

"Are you sure?" he asks. 

"Yes, please Colby."

"Okay, come on." 

He leads me to his bedroom and I lay down on the bed. He pulls off his shirt and I take mine off. He lays on top of me and starts kissing me, eventually moving his hand to stroke me through my pants. I moan at his touch and his hand reaches for my belt and undoes it, pulling down my pants. He starts to grind down on me and I tug at his pants, wanting them off. He stands up and pulls off his pants and boxers. He returns to grinding down on me but I want more. 

"Please, take them off," I groan. 

He pulls down my boxers and now there's nothing separating us. He resumes grinding on me and I moan at the contact of our members rubbing together. He slowly inserts a finger into me and I arch my back. He inserts another finger starting to scissor his fingers. He adds another finger, stretching me out more before pulling out his fingers completely. I whine at the loss of contact but groan when he pushes into me. 

"Ahh, you feel so good sammy."

He rubs my back and kisses me. The pain lessens and I tell him to move. He slowly thrusts into me.

"Faster please." 

 He speeds up and after a few minutes I'm cumming all over him. He continues to thrust into me and I whine at the over-stimulation. 

"Hang on babe, I'm close." 

He cums inside of me and pulls out. He leaves the room and cleans us up.  He lays down next to me and I cuddle up to him. He wraps his arms around me. 

"We need to do that again," I say. 

"Definitely. You look so good with me inside of you. And you feel so good," he says. 

I smack his arm playfully and he kisses me. "You love me baby." 

"that I do." 

"I love you too," he says, kissing me again.