Bell Witch Cave

What if Sam and Colby did kiss in the Bell Witch Cave video?

"I think if I scooted past you, our noses would touch," Colby jokes. "It's so narrow man."

Colby starts to move past Sam with the camera. As Colby passed Sam, well, more than just their noses touched, Colby's lips brushed against Sam's. Colby jerks back and hits his head on the other side of the cave wall. 

"Shit," Colby says. 

Sam takes the camera away from Colby and turns it off. 

"Are you okay?" Sam asks, concerned. 

"My head hurts. Can we just get this over with?" Colby asks. 

Sam nods. They quickly take the polaroid pictures and leave. They look at the pictures with Seth and Josh and then Seth and Josh enter the cave. Colby sits down and Sam sits next to him. 

"Colby?"

"I don't know if I can continue," Colby says. 

"We can end the video," Sam says. 

"You guys should continue," Colby says. "I'll just stay here," he adds. 

"Are you sure? I can stay with you," Sam says. 

Colby turns to face Sam. 

"Thanks Sam. But I'll be okay," Colby says. 

Sam takes Colby's hands in his. Then Sam presses his lips to Colby's forehead. Colby closes his eyes and leans towards Sam. Sam timidly presses his lips to Colby's and Colby returns the kiss. Seth and Josh exit the cave to see Sam and Colby inches from each other and holding hands. 

"Guys?" Seth asks. 

Sam and Colby turn to face them and drop their hands. They review the polaroids, then return to the cave to do the final investigation, Colby sitting outside the cave. They finish their investigation and head their separate ways. Sam drives himself and Colby back to their hotel. 

Sam and Colby enter their hotel room and Colby lays down on the bed. 

"How are you feeling?" Sam asks.  

"A little better," Colby says. 

Sam lays down next to Colby on the bed, on his side facing Colby. Colby rolls onto his side and kisses Sam. Sam returns the kiss. At the beginning of that day, they would have never guessed that they would be kissing at the end of the day. All because their lips lightly touched in the cave. 

Sam breaks the kiss. Colby pulls him back in and kisses him again. 

"Colby, I need to breathe," Sam says against Colby's lips. 

Colby chuckles and releases Sam. After a few minutes of staring into each other's eyes, Sam kisses Colby. Colby runs his tongue along Sam's lips and Sam opens his mouth. Colby slips his tongue into Sam's mouth. Sam could stay like this forever, kissing Colby, making out with him. But he's still worried about him. 

"How's your head now?" Sam asks. 

"It doesn't hurt anymore," Colby says. 

"Good," Sam says. 

"Can I keep kissing you now?" Colby asks. 

Sam nods and Colby starts kissing Sam again. Sam wraps his arms around Colby's neck and Colby wraps his arms around Sam's waist. They stop kissing when Colby gets tired and fall asleep in each other's arms. That was the beginning of their relationship.