Epilogue

Capri's POV

It's been two years since the events of the competition, which I joined along with Brayden, Spencer, and Cain.

Camila and I are still together to this day. Brayden and Spencer had a career together for the basketball team where they're in the same team.

Brynn proposed to Cain for their marriage, and their wedding happened after three days. Camila and I are there to attend the wedding last time with the other contestants, Cain's parents, and relatives. Pierce didn't attend their wedding, but that's fine since we wanted to witness a peaceful wedding without disruptions. Good thing that Cain or Brynn didn't invite him.

Gauri and Peggy decide to open a garden shop together where Gauri studies the kinds of plants and flowers while Peggy takes care of the garden and sells the equipment that was related to gardening.

Colton decides to hire Fallon to help him investigate the cases together by having her draw the suspects based on description and looks. I mean they're a great duo, in my opinion, since they're helping each other out to make the job easier.

Marcel is living with his roommate who happens to have a bakery that sells pastries and all kinds of bread, which went well for him. I hope Camila and I visit them one day, but we have priorities with the plans right now.

Priya and Rosaria decided to work together on giving ideas for their next outfits for them to work on, and they hung out often after their jobs. Ollie is still living with his family to this day. It's understandable, since families are more important than anything else in his life.

Adrian and Warren meet up with Adrian's childhood friend Rohan, whom they get along with after getting to know each other.

Pierce is still working with his family in the restaurant, where I have a feeling that gay or transgender people are not welcome there. He only accepts straight and lesbian people, which is quite odd to him.

Destiny became a yoga instructor to guide those who wanted to do yoga exercises.

Saylor lives with his lover, SS, and he works as a make-up artist who makes others representable for important events like parties, anniversaries, and weddings.

Molly gets to meet her childhood friend who she hasn't seen in years. And she gets back to her parents to reconcile with them.

Lastly, Rayna and Beatrix worked together to take care of their orders by baking all variants of cakes.

Camila: So why are we going to your old home again?

Oh yeah, that's right...

Camila and I are on the bus together, since I have to face the confrontation once and for all, since Peggy told me to go back to our home. I wanted Camila to be my support, since I didn't want to do it alone.

Capri: I wanted to reconcile with my parents since running away from home feels wrong...

Camila: Why is that dear?

I didn't say anything, since it's painful for me to recall what happened before I ran away from home.

Camila: ! It's fine if you won't... I didn't mean to ask you that question...

Capri: It's fine... It's just... my adopted sister and how my parents favor her more than us...

Camila: Oh dear...

Camila embraces me in a hug which hits home since my mom used to comfort me... even Peggy when I encountered some hard times.

Camila: I'm sorry for moving away... I didn't know that...