Because you're mine

Lindsey woke up the next morning, stretching his arm over to Stevie's side, but she wasn't there. He opened his eyes, thinking that maybe it was all a beautiful dream. His heart was pounding, as he got out of bed and pulled on a pair of jeans. He went downstairs and checked the living room, which was empty. Then he went to the kitchen, following soft humming, and smiled to himself. It was real, it happened, he thought, seeing Stevie in nothing but his old worn out t-shirt, which barely covered her bottom. She had two cups of coffee ready and her plan was to go back upstairs and enjoy a lovely morning in bed, she didn't think Lindsey would wake up so soon. He snuck up behind her, his arms embracing her, as she squealed, then turned to look over her shoulder, putting a hand up to his cheek, drawing him in for a kiss.

"Scared you?"

"Mhm... I thought you were still spread out in bed."

"Why aren't you spread out in bed, mm?"

"Lindsey!" She smacked his hands away, that were currently copping a feel of her breasts.

"Can't resist you, baby." He pressed a kiss to her cheek and then followed her upstairs, back to the bedroom.

"You're looking at my ass, aren't you?"

"Of course I am. You can't blame me, Stevie. Your ass is amazing. I can't believe some other guy got to get his hands on it."

"You know, Mick sometimes touches my butt when we're taking our final bow."

"WHAT?!" Stevie laughed, placing the coffee mugs on the nightstand. "Fucking Fleetwood! I'll be having a talk with him. Nobody gets to touch you besides me."

"Oh, and why would that be so?" She asked playfully, as they got in bed again.

"Because you're mine."

"Since when?"

"Since forever."

"The way I see it, we're two single people sleeping together."

"Steph, come on..." Lindsey turned slightly more serious. "I know you're just teasing me, but don't, please? You know it's much more than that."

"How do I know that, Lindsey? You haven't said anything after I came to you yesterday and explained what happened. Do you think I should understand we're together now?"

"Well... yes."

"No, that's wrong. Baby, from now on, we're talking, okay? Because we can't do this otherwise."

Lindsey nodded, sighing in exaggerated manner too. "So, Stephanie Lynn, would you please be my girlfriend?"

"Now, that is a little childish, no?"

"Jesus Christ, what do you want from me!"

"Okay, okay! I'll be your girlfriend, Lindsey Adams." She smiled sweetly and made him do so too. "It's the part where you kiss me."

"Does the part where I undress you and make love to you follow after the kiss?"

"Hmm... You can try and find out." She said, entirely too innocently.

The coffee was forgotten, as Lindsey pushed her onto her back and leaned in for a kiss, his hand tangling in her hair, bringing them closer. He pulled away a little, to tell how beautiful she was to him, making her blush and look away. He always thought it was adorable when she did that.

His lips found her neck and his one hand sneaked inside the t-shirt she still had on. He looked down and he already saw her nipples being hard through the material. He grinned to himself and sat up, lifting her to do the same, so he could get her naked.

She lay down, feeling self-conscious of course, because he wouldn't let her hide. His eyes took every inch of her in and to him, she was just as breathtaking as forty years ago. He started caressing her with his hands. Everywhere. Adding his lips occasionally to heighten the sensation.

He straddled her legs and bent forward, placing kisses across her stomach, her eyes remained shut the whole time. He went lower, gently nibbling the skin of her inner thighs. He knelt between her legs after spreading them apart and ran his fingertips up and down both her legs.

It was getting harder and harder without any proper contact, as she subconsciously touched her breasts, moaning and he almost couldn't go on, thanks to the little show she was putting on for him.

She gasped loudly, when he finally parted her more and brushed his tongue against her. She grabbed onto his hair as he began using every technique he could think of that he had perfected over the years. She was particularly appreciative when his stiff tongue repeatedly licked over her swollen bud.

He kissed his way up, grinning at how she was having trouble catching her breath. And he didn't leave her to regain her strength either, continuing touching her. "Was that okay?"

"You know it was more than okay!" She pursed her lips and he kissed them. "But now I need a moment." She said, letting him know she'll return the favor.

"Oh no, later maybe. Now I want to make love to you."

"You're so sweet. Never change."

"Never stop?"

She chuckled, shaking her head. "No, never stop."

He smiled lovingly at her, positioning himself between her thighs. "Are you okay?"

"Mhm..." She left a kiss wherever she could reach him.

He captured her lips for another kiss, they both had lost count by now. As he took her mind away, he thrust inside her as gently as he could, feeling her sucking on his lip as he did so. He showed how much he cared about her, moving steadily, without picking up his pace once. They did fit perfectly and they were joined, becoming one. He felt her nails grazing his back, telling him she was close. He took her hand, lacing his fingers through hers, as he tipped them both over the edge, with last couple of thrusts.

"I'm glad you changed your mind." Lindsey said some time later, as they were lying in bed, embraced by each other.

"I don't know how I let it get so far in the first place."

"You were trying to prove a point, that's what I think."

"You know, I think I have to agree."

"Really?"

"Oh, shut up!" Stevie rolled her eyes, poking him in the ribs. "I just said you were right."

"Are you going to talk to him?"

"I left him a letter."

"You think he'll come looking for you?"

"You don't have to worry, Lindsey. He knew I was in love with you, he knew he could never replace you. There's no point in fighting for me." She said it using air quotes. "And can we stop talking about it altogether?"

"What do you suggest we do better?"

"Let's just lay together like this for a while."

"Gladly. Anything with you."

Stevie snuggled up closer and Lindsey tightened his hold on her, pressing a kiss to her hair. She drifted off to a peaceful slumber and he kissed her again, doing his best to understand, just how did they fight through this and ended up wrapped up in each other's arms again.

THE END

Thank you so much for once again reading my story! I hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Christian was a dream, but I'm always going to be team Lindsey!