What happened?

Stevie opened one eye to check the time, when she heard faint knocking on her hotel room door. It was just past nine and she immediately knew who it was, because anyone who knew her well enough, wouldn't have risked their lives to wake her up at this hour. But she wasn't mad, actually she was even excited. She ran a hand through her hair, trying to tame it, before opening up the door.

"You were still sleeping, weren't you?"

"No." Stevie shook her head, but her voice sounded hoarse and then she smiled a little. "Okay, yes. I was." She went back into her room, letting Christian know he should follow. "But I did tell you to catch me before my plane leaves."

"I would have shown up hours ago, I can't stop thinking about you."

"Well... You left me rather frustrated last night." Stevie admitted, with a certain glint in her eyes.

"Oh? And did you... help yourself to relieve some of that frustration?" His question was bold, but she wasn't thrown aback in the slightest.

"No. I decided that I would leave it to you to finish the job."

Christian walked up behind her, his arms circling her waist, pressing their bodies close, as he began kissing her exposed shoulder. "I can't hold out any longer. I want you." His hands slid over her hips, gripping them.

As much as she was enjoying his touch, Stevie took his hands in hers and parted them. "I literally just woke up. Nothing screams sexy about the way I look right now."

"It does, you do. Always."

"Shower with me." Christian didn't expect that, unsure if she was serious. "While you decide I'll go brush my teeth."

He laughed and shrugged. "I've already decided, but okay."

Stevie went to the bathroom and Christian went with her, leaning against the door frame, watching her. "You're being creepy."

"Am I?"

"I have a mouth full of toothpaste and you're watching me."

"Because I can't move past what you said last night."

"What's that?"

"We barely know each other, but we know each other. It's so easy being around you. That..." He shook his head, crossing his arms. "That never happened to me before. I feel like we've been married for thirty years or something."

She nodded, smiling, then looked over at him after rinsing her mouth. "It does." She reached for the towel to dry her face, then tossed it aside, her robe following. "Where were we..."

"Can I finally kiss you?" Christian took a step closer, putting his arms around Stevie again. She stood on her tiptoes to capture his lips in a sweet kiss, then stepped back. "What's the matter?"

"Everything is fine. I just... I want you to look at me, to see me. Naked."

"Trust me, I do want that too!"

"No." She smiled shyly, reaching for his hand, lacing her fingers through his. "I'm sixty six, you know..."

"I do know that and that doesn't mean anything."

Stevie didn't say more. She eased the straps of her nightie off her shoulders and the silky material well to the floor, over her curves. She hardly ever felt this confident around Lindsey and now she stood, as the day she was born, in front of almost a complete stranger. Christian swallowed, before letting his eyes wander over her body. Her self confidence was incredibly sexy, but he was done just looking. He took her by the hand and led them back to the bedroom.

"What about that shower?" Stevie giggled, as he pushed her onto the bed.

"Later!" Christian replied, his lips already attacking hers.

Her fingers ran through his thick hair, as he kissed and nibbled her neck. His hands touched her breasts, his fingers lightly brushing her nipples, while he left open mouth kisses across her stomach. She knew what he was going for, but now wasn't the time. She didn't want it. Well, she did, but she wanted him first more than anything else.

She took his face in her hands, bringing his lips to collide with hers. "Please, just get your clothes off."

His clothes were scattered on the floor in a matter of seconds, before he settled in between her legs, gazing down at her. "You're breathtaking."

"Thanks, but I want you to take my breath away now." She wasn't at all ashamed of how needy she sounded.

Without taking his eyes off hers, he entered her in one long thrust, causing her to arch her back and moan his name. "Oh God..." He had to start moving, because it would end before it started.

"Don't hold back." Her voice sounded low in his ear, as she dug her nails into his back, urging him.

His movements weren't fast, but forceful, hitting her somewhere deep inside. She started meeting his thrusts, then wrapped her legs around his back, wanting him as close as humanly possible.

Suddenly, he stopped for a second, and without pulling out of her, sat back on his heels, lifting her on his lap. She gasped, tightening her grip on him, as she felt him fully inside. His hands grabbed her ass, helping her move on him and after a moment of adjusting, she needed no more assistance. His hand traveled up her back, tangling into her hair, gently pulling, which gave her a touch of different sort of excitement.

"Lay down on your front." He said, kissing down her throat. "Please." He added, noticing her hesitation.

She did as asked and he knelt behind her. He placed kisses up each of her legs, then spread them and laid down as well, hooking his arms around her thighs, lifting her up off the bed a little. She felt his warm breath, then his wet tongue sliding into her and she had to grab the bed sheet, a pillow or the headboard, something to hold onto, as he was literally fucking her with his tongue. She began whimpering and tensing up, so he stopped, rolling her onto her back and without a warning, slipped inside of her again, thrusting fast, their bodies sweaty and sticky, skin slapping against skin. Shortly after, she cried, screamed out his name, which was enough for him to spill out within her and collapse on her chest.

"Fuck..." Christian fell by her side, his hand caressing her hip. "You're incredible."

"You're not half bad yourself." Stevie draped her leg over his, cuddling up by his side.

After some pillow talk, Christian reluctantly got up to leave, as his own flight was due shortly. Stevie accompanied him to the door, where he gave her a kiss goodbye, that left her wanting to see him again and again.

She had just closed the door and returned to the bathroom, when there was a knock again. Smiling, she opened up. "Something you forg... Lindsey?"

"Don't freak out, okay?"

"What are you doing here?" She tightened the robe around herself, crossing her arms. "How did you know I was here?"

"Karen. Don't be mad at her, she was ignoring my calls for as long as she could."

Stevie sighed, asking again. "What to do you want, Lindsey?"

"You had sex with him, didn't you? I just saw him leaving."

"Do you want me to slam the door in your face?"

Lindsey shook his head. "Can I come in?"

"I don't know."

"Stevie, please..."

She knew he was jealous, but something else, more important, was on his mind right now. She stepped aside and closed the door after Lindsey walked in and slumped down on the couch, without invitation.

"What happened, Lindsey?"

He rested his elbows on his knees, his head in his hands. "Kristen filed for divorce."