you don't have to speak, don't need to talk to me, baby, i already know

It's around midnight, and you two are in bed sitting in front of each other. Asa is panting like an absolute dog.

...

That's not why. Be ashamed.

"ASA! QUIT EATING THOSE!"

"AH! AH! AH! NO! OW!! OWWWW!!" She keeps blowing out air and waving more air at her mouth to cool it off.

"WHY EVEN EAT THEM IF IT JUST HURTS?!"

"THEY TASTE SO GOOD! OWWW! WHY DO I KEEP TORTURING MYSELF BY EATING THESE! OW!! AH! AH!"

She ate like, five super hot peppers in a row. Milk isn't even helping. She didn't even eat them with anything, she just grabbed them straight out the jar. She's so real for that, honestly.

"Dude, you're totally addicted to those. This has happened four times in the past week. It's always right before you go to sleep, too. Like, we have stuff to do now!"

"I-I KNOW! AHH! AH!" She's still blowing air out. "MY LIPS ARE ON FIRE!"

"WHO'S FAULT IS THAT?!"

"MINE! MINE! OW! OWWW!" Now you can't tell if she's laughing or crying. Thankfully, this won't happen again. Those were the last of them. Unless she goes out and buys more.. which she probably will. You've only had one, and it was pretty spicy, but they DID taste good despite the intense heat.

"You literally stopped reading to me just to go and get them. C'mon, man."

"OWIE!!!"

"And you kept eating them despite it hurting."

"I GET IT! I MADE A DUMB CHOICE! OWWW!"

"A CHOICE THAT YOU KEEP MAKING! SHEESH!"

"QUIT JUDGING ME!"

"NUH UH! I'M NOT JUDGING, I'M STATING THE FACTS!"

"JUDGMENTAL FACTS!"

"NUH UH!"

"YUH HUUUOOOOWWW!!"

The face she's making is kinda funny. Her face is all scrunched up. You always love when she makes those faces, even when she's mad.

After a few minutes, she sniffles and rubs her nose, letting out a sigh. "Okay, it doesn't really burn anymore.. ow.."

You sigh and get up. "Let's just get more milk so it'll go away completely.. even though you almost drank half the gallon so far."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did NOT!"

"Why are you even denying it?!"

"WAAAAHHH!!" Is she manic or something..

She droops over and plants her face into a pillow, groaning and whining.

You smile and sit beside her, trying to keep her still since she's kinda swaying left to right. "You're so weird, Asa."

She stops and looks up at you. "Like.. ngh.. in what way.." She mumbles a little, sniffing mid sentence.

"In a good way. Do you want more milk or not?"

"..."

"I do.. I also want another pepper."

"There is no way in hell you're eating another. Plus, you ate them all."

"I DID?! DAMN IT!" She plants her face back into the pillow and continues whining. You sigh and drag her out of bed, holding her hand and pulling her to the kitchen. Like, quite literally dragging her on the ground. She won't get up.