then why are you here?

"Control..? Like, Control Devil?" Asa says. You feel a little confused, but the connection does make sense.

"Are y'all talkin' to that devil in Asa? What'd she say?" Sizzie says before Yoru can continue speaking. "Uh.. that little girl you don't remember meeting might be Yoru's sister, the Control Devil." You say to her. It's inconvenient that Sizzie can't see Yoru.. if only Chester were here.

"Asa, I'll take over so this girl can hear me speak." Yoru says. Asa's head hangs momentarily before she sits on the ground in front of Sizzie. You sit down next to Yoru, and Sizzie does as well.

"I have three sisters. Control, Famine, and Death. Their eyes resemble mine." She says, pointing at her eyes.

"Yoru, why would one of your sisters be hanging out with Denji of all people? I mean, yeah, he's Chainsaw Man, but wouldn't she be trying to kill him instead?"

"She seems to be a child. Perhaps she had been killed by him, and he's simply taking care of her as she's been reborn. Why isn't the concern, it's her. Attempting to kill him while she's present could be troublesome."

"Well, we could come up with a plan to kill 'em where there's no way she could be involved.. would we be strong enough to kill her?" You say.

"She seems bratty. I assume Sizzie didn't do anything, yet she has no recollection of meeting with Denji. Fighting her would be irritating to say the least, so it would be best to avoid her at all costs."

"That, uh.. that didn't answer my question."

"At the state I am currently, perhaps not. We could barely fight Chainsaw Man."

"We couldn't fight 'em cuz we were tired from the whole Mai thing and that wasn't really all planned and stuff. Let's just try and come up with something where we don't gotta fight Control too."

"HEY! YOU GOTTA PAY UP TO USE THE COMPUTERS! DON'T WALK AWAY!" You hear Dede yell from the front desk. You lean over to peek around the booth, seeing a rather tall woman walking away from Dede. Her hair is black and barely goes past her jaw, and she has a black beanie on. She notices you from the corner of her eye and begins walking towards you.

"U-Uh, Yoru.. some chick is walking over here.." You say anxiously, scooting towards Yoru.

"Ignore it. Perhaps she noticed the bathroom behind us."

"Heart. I've been searching for you." The girl says, standing over you three.

You slowly look up, gulping. "Uhhhhh.. me? You talkin' to me? I don't know what you're talking about." You speak rather fast.

"I'm not here to kill you, if that's what you're thinking. Do you remember me?"

"..N-No?"

"I see. You must have died." She looks at Yoru, almost as if she's admiring her. "I assume you're War?"

Yoru immediately stands up, stepping over you and looking up at the girl. "..Who are you."

Dede grabs the girl's shoulder, tugging on her. "Don't just wa- ..uh.. do y'all know her, or.."

"N-No.."
"No."
"Nope."

You all respond.

"Alright, then get out! You didn't pay to be back here!"

"My apologies, Heart doesn't seem to remember me. There's no need to touch me." She slowly removes Dede's hand from her shoulder, brushing her shoulder off. 

"..Okie dokie, then.. I'll leave y'all alone, then." Dede says with an odd look on her face, walking away.

The woman bends down, lifting your chin up and examining your face. "I'm the Reality Devil. Does that ring any bells, Heart?"