- Prologue-

"Wait!! Kenji!!! Wait up!!" I yelled out for kenji who was running to the forest we usually hung out at; with Aiko! I'm so lucky I met them. I would probably be dead by now. We finally make it and I see Aiko crying. I run to her and start to comfort her.

"M-My mom.. she told me I-I.. I was a disappointment... s-she said she could never be proud of a creature as hideous as me.." she cried. Aikos quirk was that she had a tail and ears. They were both a mixture of blue, pink, and yellow. I rubbed her back.

"You are the prettiest animal ever!" I look behind me to see Kenji agreeing. He had a light tint of blush on him and I smiled knowing he had a crush on her. I got up and went over to Kenji and pushed him towards her.

"Kenji actually has something to tell you" Kenji looked at me with anger in his eyes as he became a tomato. Kenji looked at the ground and covered his face with his hands. Aiko was worried about the information.

"Fuck you, Izuku" Kenji muttered, as he took a few deep breaths. I started to back away and hide in a bush. I watched. Kenji's mouth moved and Aiko's face turned to shock and she smiled and cried. She grabbed his face and started kissing him. I turned away and felt tears come to my own eyes.

'I'm happy for them.. I truly am.. but it hurts. Knowing I'll never have someone kiss me like that. Love me like that. See me like that... hurts..' I got up and started walking away. I walked out of our 'secret' spot. I walked home. I opened the door to no one or so I thought. I went to my room and shut the door. I went to the bathroom that was attached.

'I'm sorry, Kenji and Aiko.. I know I promised... but.. just this once' I thought to myself and I sat on the ground and took the metal box out. I opened it and looked at all the ####'s.

- TW ((feel free to skip this part!! If you scroll down a little it will say over)) -

I took a fresh one out and rolled my sleeves up. I put the blade to my wrist and added pressure before tilting it and sliding it down my arm. I did it again.. and again.. and again.. and..

"Izuku? Are you okay? You looked really upset when you came home" I heard my mother say. I looked at the door and looked at my bloody wrist. I still had a whole fresh wrist I still needed to do. I looked at the door and took a deep breath.

"Yeah! I'm about to get in the shower! I was just scrolling on instagram! Kinda forgot to start the shower-" I say. She sighs and leaves. I smile and put the metal to my other wrist. I apply pressure and tilt it. I begin to drag it. Pulling it down. I overlap it and do the same process.

- over -

I clean up and put the shower on. I get in and feel the burning sensation. I make it worse by getting soap in it. I finally finish my shower and get out. I bandage my wrists and go to my room. I get dressed and cover my wrists. I open my phone to see texts.

-
KenjiRizz: Hey, are you alright? You left without saying goodbye which is very unusual...
Read at 9:23pm

Deku: Oh! Sorry! I didn't want to ruin the moment by saying I had to go! I'm glad it worked out!! I told you ;3
Sent
-

I put my phone down and laid on my bed. I stared at the roof until I heard my door open. I shut my eyes quickly. The door closed signaling someone left. I opened my eyes and looked at the roof littered with glow in the dark stars from when I was younger. I was still surprised they still work.

'Maybe a midnight walk would do me some good.' I say. Getting up from my bed and putting shoes on. I opened the window and climbed out. I started to walk on the sidewalk. Putting my AirPods in and playing music. I began to walk to god knows where. I watch as people pass by. I notice a park and sit on one of the swings.

I swing for a while until one of my AirPods dies. I take both of them out and put them both back in the case. I get up from the swing and start to walk back. The air felt nice. It brushed against my hair. Somehow I found myself in the abandoned part of town. I must have taken a wrong turn. I start walking back until I start to hear someone scream. I look to see a woman running towards me.

"P-PLEASE HELP ME!! THERE'S A MAN CHASING ME!" I look at her. I look at the figure chasing her. It was a hero known as Eraserhead. I look at the women too see her pointing a gun at my head. I look at her blankly with no fear.

"I won't be much help to you ma'am. I'm quirkless" I say. She looks at me disgusted. She pushes me away and curses herself for touching me. I fall to the floor in front of the hero. The hero captures her and calls the police. I supposedly was a witness and a victim so I had to get interviewed. I sighed.

I was put into a police car and driven to a station that was neaby, they put me in an interrogation room. I look out the window. Wondering why I was here. A man comes in. He seems like a detective.

"Hello. I'm detective Tsukauchi. Do you mind answering a few questions?" I shake my head. I guess I was right about the detective thing. I pull my legs to my chest as he asks me questions regarding the scene.

"Thank you for cooperating!" He says. I nod and we get up and leave. The hero from earlier was waiting for me? I look at him confused.

"I'm here to drive you home, kid." He says with a sigh. I nod and he takes me to his car. I get in and give him my address. He gives me his card and tells me to use it in case of an emergency. I get out and go to the back. I get in through the window and take my shoes off as I lay in bed. I shut my eyes and drift off to sleep.What a crazy day..