- Day 9 -

I opened my eyes and got up. I put my uniform on (My new one >.<) I smiled as I looked at it. My smile soon faded as I realized that I didn't deserve this. I mean I really didn't do anything to deserve this. Then I started acting like it was a big deal to even enroll me yesterday?! I'm so selfish.

I took a deep breath and picked Kiko up who was tapping his paws lightly on my leg. I pick him up and hold him with one arm. I open the door and walk downstairs. I set Kiko down to eat and got a small cup of coffee.

"You ready?" I nod and take my last sip. I pick kiko up and we all pile into the car. Aizawa drops me and shinso off at the entrance and we both walk inside chatting. We both walk to class. We go our separate ways. I arrive at the door and take a few deep breaths.

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!! THATS JUST BULL SHIT!! WE AREN"T GETTING A NEW STUDENT" I paused in my tracks as I remembered that voice. I stand outside the door until I feel a hand on my shoulder Kiko goes to attck which I pull him back carefully.

"I'm so sorry! Are you the new student?" A girl with bround hair says. She had really pretty brown eyes as well. I nod and look down.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" She says putting her hand out. I hold kiko in one arm and shake her hand with the other. I smile softly.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya! It's very nice to meet you Uraraka-san!" She smiles. She opens the door for me and I walk in. Before she could fully walk in I bow slightly and thank her. I turn my head too see the whole class looking at me.

"I-I.. Uh.." I say before holding Kiko close. Everyone starts to whisper. Kiko puts his arms around my neck and lays his head on my shoulder.

"Listen problem children. This is your new classmates. If anyone hurts him or his cat I wont hesitate to expel you. Do you hear me?? I'm not saying this again" Everyone nods and sits in their seats. I take kiko from my neck and carry him in my arms by my stomach.

"H-Hello everyone.. It's very nice too meet you all..! My name is Izuku Midoriya.. this is Kiko.. Kiko isn't that friendly so please try and stay away from him to avoid anyone getting an injury!" I say as I take a sigh of relief. That sigh of relief turns into a gasp for air as I hear his voice once more.

"DEKU!?" I turn my head towards his voice and back up a little. I turn my head towards aizawa begging him to do something. Before he could even speak Kiko was already hissing and was ready to fight.

"Hello, kacchan" I say looking down. Aizawa had told me where my seat was. I sat down behind a girl. She was invisble which was very cool. I smile as she turned her around.

"Katsuki Bakugo. If I have to remind you to treat him with the utmost respect one more time I will personally make you dig your own grave." He says as he uses his quirk on bakugo who stays quiet. A few giggles could be heard after.

"Just so we are clear, Izuku was reccomended by Nezu himself." He says making some students gasp. I put Kiko on the desk and watched as Aizawa explained a few things.

"At least my friends are happy, right?" I mutter to Kiko who tilts his head. I raise my hand slightly and I signal restroom and he nods. I get up and grab my phone and slip it into my pocket. I dig into my bag and grab some bandages and keep it tucked into my sleeve.

"Stay here, Kiko" I say putting out a bowl of water for him to drink on the ground. I walk out the classroom and turn my head both ways. I walk into the restroom and go into a stall. I roll my sleeves up and put the bandages on the TP thing.

I take my phone case off.

_TW_

I pull out the blade from behind my phone and put it to my wrist. I add pressure and slide. I smiled as everything that was circling in my mind, stopped. I felt relaxed. I did more and more. I smiled at my creation.