- The End -

I start to shift as I start to feel uncomfortable. I open my eyes a little and see a bright light. I take the blanket that was barely on me and cover my face with it. I feel the light dim. I take the blanket off and sit up as I yawn. I look around and see Aizawa and Mic. I also see Kiko.. or Rui.. sitting up on my bed. He was a cat and he looked as if he was smiling. He slowly walked over to me and I pet his ears softly.

"Good to see you're awake kid" aizawa says as he stands up and ruffles my hair. I smile at him and he smiles back. Mic gets up right after him and gives me a big hug. He was careful not to hurt me or Kiko. I smiled at him and he smiles back before letting go. I look over to the bedside table and it had flowers and cards.

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask as I read the cards.. dating back to the future.. was it not April 20th? What happened after I fell asleep on Rui.. or Kiko..

"A few months now." Aizawa says and I turn to him shocked. My gaze softens as I look down at Kiko.. or Rui.. his ears were perked up and he looked as if he was giving his full attention to me. I smiled softly.

"I had an amazing dream that Kiko wasn't a cat.. well he was but he was half human.. I think it was his quirk.. his name was actually Rui.." I watch as Kiko ears twitch. Aizawa ruffles my hair again and chuckles.

"I'll go get a doctor.. Mic can you get him some food?" Mic nods and they both leave the room. I watch as kiko hops off the bed and in a blink of an eye turns into a human. I look at him shocked. He sighs and walks over to me.

"That wasn't a dream.. that actually happened.. I heard aizawa come and I panicked and turned into a cat. Your head hit the ground and you got a concussion and went into a coma.. I'm really sorry" he says.. you can tell just how much he regrets it. I smile softly and nod. I pet his ears a little and I could hear him purr. I blush as I hear him.

"I-It's okay.. I don't blame you.. that was the best sleep of my life." I say was a soft giggle. He smiles and gets on the bed with me and hugs me softly. He lays his head on my stomach and wraps his arms around my waist, I smile and pet his head softly, I lay back and get more comfortable as I keep petting his head.

"I'm ba-" I watch as aizawa walks in and witnesses kiko, or Rui laying on my stomach.. I think he was sleeping? He didn't react at all when he came in. Aizawa just looks at his shocked before sighing. The doctor walks in after him just as shocked and confused.

"This is what I get for picking random cats off the street and bringing them home" I laugh a little when aizawa says that. I smile softly as I keep petting his head, the doctor walks over to me and checks me for any injuries but they all healed accordingly after being in a coma.

"I want to monitor you for a couple days and we'll get you started on physical therapy" he says and I nod. As the doctor leaves mic comes in and stops when he sees rui laying on my stomach. Kiko has no reaction to this. I smile and laugh a little and he just smiles as he walks over to me. He gives me a cup of water and I take small sips.

After being treated like a small child by Aizawa and Mic, Shinso and denki burst through the door. Rui wakes up and sits up quickly as he looks around. I smile at him and he gets closer to me as he pulls me into a hug. I smile and hug him back. Shins9 and denki look at us both super confused.

"I'm glad too see you awake Izuku, but when the fuck did you get a boyfriend in a few hours of being awake?" I blush and bury my face in rui's neck. He chuckles and rubs my back. Shinso sighs as he stares at us. I unbury my face from rui's neck and look at shinso and denki. They were holding hands.

"So you guys finally started dating?" I ask with a smirk. I watch as shinso and denkis face turn red. I smile and laugh a little. Rui smiles as well. I honestly couldn't be more happier right now.. having Rui.. shinso.. my soon brother in law, denki.. aizawa and mic.. this was nice..

- The End -