- Day 12 -

I sit up and yawn as I look over to kiko who was still sleeping. I smiled as I got out of bed and got dressed into my uniform. I put my bag over my shoulder. I walked down to the kitchen. I got a piece of bread and took a few bites. I make coffee and feed kiko. I smile and hum a toon my mother used to sing me.

I clean the dishes and smile softly. I can't help but feel happy. Just two more days. I wiped down the counters before sitting down at the table. I dig in my bag for some homework I need to finish up and started to do it easily.

"Good morning, Izuku" aizawa says as he walks into the room and makes a cup of coffee for himself. I smile and give him a small wave. He looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Why are you so happy?" He asks. I smile brighter and giggle. I look away from him at the paper.

"It's kacchans birthday in two days, and I was going to give him something he really wanted back when we were younger," I say with a soft smile as I answer one of the questions. He sits down in a chair across from me.

"And what would that be?" He asks as he watches me answer other questions. I look up at him and put a hand on the back of my neck.

"It's kinda dumb but he wanted a paper or his hero suit and things he could improve and things he's good at." Aizawa nods and takes a sip of his coffee. I smile softly and answer the last question. I put paper in my bag neatly as I get up.

"I'll be upstairs. Call me down when we are going to leave" I say with a smile and he nods. I start to walk to my room. Kiko follows me. I walk into my room and kiko follows. I close and lock the door. I walk to my desk and start to write another note. I start to write to mic. I make the letter fun and filled with jokes I know he'll enjoy.

I finish up and fold it neatly. I put it in my drawer with the other one that I had wrote to aizawa. I get up and go back downstairs and see aizawa and mic talking, I walk into a room and they become quiet. I look at them confused.

"Sorry did I interrupt?" I say as I pick my bag up. They shake their heads and I see shinso come downstairs with Kaminari. I smile at them.

"Good morning! How did you guys sleep." I ask as I pick kiko up and put him in my bag. They both smile at me and I can see shinso blushing. Aizawa sighs and mic smiles brightly.

"My baby is growing up so fast!!" Mic says excitedly. I laugh and shake my head while shinso grows a darken shade of red and Kaminari looks away.

"Let's just go to school already. I think shinso has had enough of the embarrassment" I say giggling. Mic laughs and aizawa gets up and grabs his keys. We all go to the car and get it. We drive to school.

Once we get there everyone's gets out. I put my AirPods in and start to walk to the back of the school. I sit down and scroll on instagram. I look at old pictures of me and mom. I miss her so much. I put my phone down and listen to the music as I shut my eyes. Unknowingly an hour goes by and I finally check the time. I look at the time shocked as I get up and hurry to class.

"Where have you been?" Aizawa asks; worry hidden by sternness. I put a hand on the back of my neck and smile nervously. He sighs and I walk to my seat; feeling all eyes on me as I sit down. I stare down at my desk and I start to feel anxious and ashamed as I look down at the desk.

Schools ends and the rest of the day goes by like normal. I walk to class 1-B, saying hi to shinso and Monoma. Monoma leaves and I leave as well. I've become a lot more distant with Kenji and Aiko. I don't know why. They are still my friends, right?

I walk home in thought. I open the door and walk to my room. I drop my bag by my desk as I sit down. I start to wright the rest of the notes. Making sure that each one has something to give the person reading a smile. That's been my dream for as long as I can remember, making someone smile.

As I finish up the letters I feel myself become a lot more relaxed as I sit back. I hear the front door open and I immediately put the letters in my drawer. I look down and see kiko peeking his head out from my bag. I smile and pick him up as I smile. I take homework out and before I start doing it, my bedroom door opens. I look over and see Aizawa.

"Hey kid." He says as he walks over. He puts a hand on my head and ruffles my hair. I smile at him. He leans on my desk as he stays silent for a minute. I could tell where this is going. I roll my sleeves up and he smiles.

"That's not exactly why I came here, but I'm glad to see you doing better. I came here because I wanted to ask why you were an hour late to class." I perk my head up and laugh a little and nod.

"I was listening to music in the back of the school and lost track of time" I say and he nods. Ruffling my hair once more before leaving. I smile contently as I walk over to my bed and sit down. I feel bad that I would soon disappear forever. I lay back in bed and Kiko hops on and lays next to me. I smile and close my eyes; falling asleep slowly.

-Day 13-