- Day 4 -

We arrive at that house and we sit in the car for a couple minutes. It was now 5:32am. I do wonder if he has any kids. He's a teacher at UA. Speaking of which. How was I going to get to school? How was I supposed to expla8n this to Kenji and Aiko?

"Ready?" I snap out of my trance and look at him. I sigh and nod. I open the door and get out. The house was big. But it didn't stand out. We walked to the front door and he opened it. A boy sat on the sofa drinking coffee and watching cat videos.

"Hey dad. Who's he?" The boy asks. I hide behind Eraserhead. This was a very uncomfortable situation. He lets me hide behind him which I was thankful for.

"This is Izuku. He will be staying with us for now on" he says. I sigh. He starts to walk from the door. I close the door and lock it. I look around the room. I walk to where the boy was sitting and sat close by to him. I watched and it was pretty funny.

"I'm Hitoshi Shinso by the way" he says looking at me. I smile and nod. I play with my fingers until I remember I have my phone. I take it out my pocket and remember there's a ##### in the back of the phone case. I should use it later on so they don't get to suspicions. I put my phone down.

"Izuku, come here" I hear Eraserhead say. I get up and walk to his voice. It came from the bathroom. He had bandages and alcohol sitting on the sink. I sigh. He,puts out his hand.

"Arm." He says. I pull my sleeve up and give him my arm. He wants a cotton ball with alcohol and wipes over the cuts. I didn't mind the stinging. He began to bandage my arm. I pulled the other sleeve up and gave him my arm. He did the exact same thing.

"I'm proud of you. These aren't fresh" I look at him shocked. He looks at me confused. I s,ole and put my arm up to cover my face as I cried. He got up and hugged me.

"Hey.. are you okay? Did I bandage your arm too tight?" He asks. I take my arm down and hug him back. Not saying anything. After a couple seconds I hear snoring.

"Sorry.. my husband sleeps loud.. I'll get you ear plugs." He says ruffling my hair. He was gay?! How more perfect can he get? He led me to a room and said it was mine. I thank him. Crap. I left my phone in the living room.. I made my way back to the living room too see shinso holding a ####.. my #####.

"Please..." I say. He looks at me and frowns. He shakes his head and I sigh. I grab my phone and check the phone case. The picture was still there I take it out.

"You're not keeping that. I'll go get you father." I say. He rolls his eyes and I snatch it out of his hand. I giggle and run to my room as he chases after me. I close the door and hide the #####.

"I'll go tell dad." He wines as I keep the door close. I let him come in and with a welcoming smile he started to look me up and down and then I heard footsteps.

"Tell me what?" I look at shinso who looks at me. I give him pleading eyes. He sighs and looks at me with you'll pay for this. I nod and he sighs.

"Never mind. I thought I saw something but it was just a stupid photo" he says as he looks at me angrily. Aizawa sighs and goes back to his room. I close the door and sit on the floor and shinso does as well.

"Share?" Even though I hated the idea it was the best I could come up with. He nods. There was a condition to this though.

"We have to give it to the other person after using it and there's a 3 day limit." I say. He agrees. I get up and grab it and give it to him. He leaves the room and I sigh. I could alway break my phone and take the glass from the screen and use it. Nah..

I go to the bed and lay my head down. I close my eyes and fall asleep for a few hours. I wake up and rush downstairs only to be reminded this is not my house. I put my phone in my pocket and open the front door ready t9 leave only to be captured.