- Day 0 -

I look around the room, or void I should say. It was pitch black and the ground felt like it wasn't there. I notice a figure standing in the distance. I began to walk over and noticed it was a child.

It was me..

I looked at him and he looked at me. He had tears in his eyes and what seemed to be an injury from his arm. I bent down and sat in front of him. I heard a voice. A familiar one. I looked to see the boy I had always tried so hard to befriend.

"Izuku. How did you get hurt this time??" He asks. I smile. Little me cries and hugs Kacchan for comfort. He hugs me back. God, how much I missed these days.. Mini Kacchan looked at me. I looked down at him. Then he came. He turned his head towards me and smirked. He held his arm out and exploded the two little kids and then me. And then...

--

I get up and get dressed in my uniform. I pick up the card and smile. I put it in my bathroom. For next time. I put my backpack on and leave the house. I get to school and meet up with Kenji and Aiko.

"Hey, Izu!" She says happily. I smile and wave. We start to walk to class and talk. As class started I started to think about last night. I really didn't mind if I got shot. I mean. I'm not suicidal! Right? I watched the clouds move. You could barely tell they were moving just by looking at them.

I wonder what everyone would think if I died. I know mom would be sad. I think Aiko and Kenji would be sad. They would have each other. They don't need me anymore. I mean. Why would they? I would just be a nuisance anyways. I would just weigh on their relationship. But I want them to be happy. I don't want them to be upset about my death. Whatever I do will make them upset.

"MIDORIYA!!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the teacher. He looked angry. I apologized and started to pay attention. Not really caring what he had to say. I don't even know why I'm thinking this stuff, I don't wanna go back to my old ways. But did I ever really quit? This might be me releasing everything I've kept inside a box. I guess it's finally overflowing.

'RINGGGGGGG' I was surprised to hear the bell. I even flinched. I got up and collected my things. I go to the cafeteria and get a tray of food and sit where we all usually sat at. I sat and listened to their conversation. I didn't really eat much because I wasn't that hungry. I threw the rest away and left. I began to itch my wrists. I had forgotten I had cut last night so to my surprise I started bleeding. I rushed to the bathroom and began to try and wipe the blood off my sleeves. It was no use. I stopped the bleeding and sent my friends texts that I was going home because I didn't feel well.

I left school and rushed home and dealt with the blood. I went into my bathroom and saw the card. I took my uniform off and sat on the ground as I dialed the numbers. Unsure of the reason. I began to panic after calling.

*h-hey.. I'm the child from yesterday that you took home..* I say
*What's up?* he asks.
*I-I..*

I couldn't speak. My breath started to quicken and every word I heard him saying didn't make sense. I put the phone down and attempted to calm myself down. I started to think about people I loved. After a while I looked at my wrists and began to scratch and finally calmed down. I hung up soon after seeing how this was embarrassing. I was stupid for even calling. I held my head in my hands and an Idea popped into my mind. I tried to shove it out but it was no use. I looked at the colander.

'April 6th' it read. 2 weeks exactly before kacchans birthday. I smiled. April 20th.. I hope this present will be enough for him. I got up and began to start writing letters. Letters to my family and friends.. the two of them that is.

- Day 1 -