- Day 8 -

I sit up and rub my eyes. I really didn't feel like going to school today, I got up from my bed while Kiko followed me. I go to the kitchen and grab 4 mugs. I fill three with coffee and leave one empty. I grab some lemon tea and boil some water.

I pour the steaming water into the cup with the tea. I add two scoops of sugar and some honey. I add sugar in three of the mugs that were filled with coffee. I add a little bit of milk to mine and stir all of them. I got the cat food and filled the bowls and filled there water bowl with fresh water. I washed the dishes and sat at the table while kiko sat on a chair that was next to me. I laid my head on the table and closed my eyes.

I felt a hand on my head and I looked up to see aizawa sipping his coffee. I smile and blink slowly. I saw that the other two mugs were gone and I smiled.

"Thanks, but you don't have to do this for us" He says. I shrug and close my eyes again. I fall asleep once again. I wake up as I feel my phone buzz. I almost fell out of my chair......

"Holy f#cking sh#t." I say putting a hand on my chest. I chugged my coffee and put it in the sink. I'll wash it later. I walk to the living room reading the text message and I freeze.

"Oh hell no. I'm not going threw this shit again" I mutter as I type back quickly and block the number. Why the hell was he texting me?? I looked at my phone angrily.

"What happened?" I hear someone say. I pop my head up too see aizawa confused. I shake my head and smile.

"It's nothing!!" I say happily as I place the phone in my pocket. I stare at the wall blankly trying to remember what it was I had needed to do.

"OH SHIT SCHOOL" I yell as I stumble to my room to get dressed. I throw my uniform on not bothered to fix it. Kiko waits fro me by the door as I quickly put my backpack on. I picked him up and saw aizawa who had started the car.

I ran over and got in. I put kiko on my lap as I put my seatbelt on. I took a few deep breaths. Kiko looked at me angrily and then at my arm. I shake my head at him and he starts meowing.

"Kiko!! Shhh!!!" I say as I pet his head. He purrs but keep meowing. Aizawa looks towards me confused as we pull up to the school. I get out and kiko follows close behind me. He bits my leg and I continue on. I see kenji and aiko walking into the building and I just stand there.

I guess its my fault for being late.. they probably think I wasn't coming.. but I would have texted them.. its fine" I say pushing the thoughts down. I walk into the building with kiko by my side. I walk to class and kiko climbs onto my lap.

"Okay class, today we are going on a feild trip! As you all know I had given out the slip a week prior. Everyone who did not hand it in will stay here." The teacher says. Everyone nods.

-

We all pack onto the bus and I get my own seat. Kenji and Aiko sit across from me but they don't even make a move to talk with me. I hold Kiko in my lap as I lean my head agents the window. I pull my phone out and text Aizawa.

Me: We are going to UA as a class trip. So I guess I'll see you and toshi there?

Sent just now

I put my phone into my pocket and my airpods in. I listen to music the whole ride there.

-

We finally arrive and everyone piles out. We are guided threw the halls by Nezu himself. He looked much smaller in person. I held kiko close to me. We finally make it to Class 1-A.