- day 6 -

My head was pounding as I woke up. I didn't even feel like I had been sleeping. I sit up and sigh. I pull my legs over and get up. I open the door and leave my room and walk to the kitchen. I start to look in the cabinets. I write all the ingredients down on a piece of paper and make sure they have everything before cooking. I put the bacon on the counter and leave the eggs on the counter. I turned the oven on and as I waited for it to heat up I started making the pancakes

Recipe
2 cups of all purposed flour
4 TBSP of granulated sugar
2 TPS or baking powder
1/4th baking soda
1/2 TPS of salt
1 3/4ths of milk
4 TBSP of unsalted butter (melted)
2 TSP of pure vanilla extract
1 large egg
-

I put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and and mix. I make a dent inside the middle and add all the wet ingredients in the middle. I wish the ingredients together into a thick consistency. I grab a pan and put into on the stove with a sliver of butter. I pour the batter into a nice circle and wait for it to start bubbling. Once it does I turn it over using a spatula. I get another pan and out baking sheet on it and start to lay the bacon on it. I put it in the oven.

I make 5 more before adding chocolate chips to the rest of the batter. I mix it fairly well and repeat the process of pouring a nice circle onto the pan. I put some toast in the toaster and every now and then I would switch it out for another one.

"Mm It smells good" I look behind me too see Present Mic. He notices me cooking and looks a little surprised. I flip the pancake over and offer him a pancake that has already cooled and was ready to be eaten. He takes it with joy and bites into it.

"It's so fluffy and delicious!!" He says as he finishes. I smile. I go back to the stove and out the pancake on the plate and turn the stove off. I place the plate on the table and begin to wash the dishes. I finish and out everything on the table. I put some butter and jelly on the table as well along with syrup. Everyone makes their way downstairs and start eating.

"I didn't know you could cook" Present mic says. I sat 9n the counter and watched as they ate. I popped my head up and went to the fridge and got some strawberries. I turned the water on and washed them before setting them on the counter and getting a cutting board. I got a knife and began to chop up the strawberries.

"Here! This will probably make it more tastier." I say putting the chopped strawberries in a small bowl and placing it on the table. I washed the cooking board and the knife. I out all the things on the drying rack and sat right back on the counter.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I smiled softly and shook my head. Aizawa looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"I ate while cooking! Do you have any pain killers? I have a stupid headache from a hangover" I say. I think they a.ready knew I drank a ton of alcohol. I then remembered I had ramen. My favorite ramen. I perked my head up but I wasn't hungry enough and slouched down.

"I'll get it after eating." Aizawa says. I nod. Shinso looks at me and I smile. I should visit mom today. I looked down at my arms and started to pick at the bandages. There were red spots poking out. I should really change these bandages.

"I was wondering if I could see my mom today? I miss her. Do you think she misses me? I mean. It's probably nice to have me out the house. Although she's never really in it. She only sleeps. Oh! Do you think Kenji and Aiko miss me? Probably not right? I don't know. I don't really have a phone too contact them with and I don't want one. Seeing those stupid edits and pictures of Kacchan and his stupid boyfriend piss me off. Oh! Speaking of which, how is he? Is he still a bully? I mean-" I say ranting. Aizawa perks his head at the word bully.