CHAPTER 4 : the past

Author pov

“ Yoon Jeonghan, owner of YJ Corporation and Lee Rosseanne Y/n, heir of Lee Enterprises are set to get married by this month.”

Y/n threw away the newspaper on Seokmin's face who was sitting infront of her nervously.

Y/n : you did review the contract min-ah. Why tf didn’t you tell me about it before? ( she lashed out on Seokmin)

Seokmin : your father ordered me not to. What could i do?  ( he made an innocent face)

Y/n : fuck this. ( she harshly ran her fingers through her hair and stood
infront of the glass window of her office)

Jisso entered the room along with Mingyu.

Seokmin : hey Mingyu!!  What are you doing here?  ( he stood up excitedly)

Y/n turned around and saw Mingyu.

Mingyu : I'm here as Mr.Yoon Jeonghan's secretary. ( well it makes sense now)

Jisso : give her the ridiculous file and leave. ( she rolled her eyes)

Y/n raised one eyebrow looking at Mingyu. More like asking for an explanation.

Mingyu : Noona he sent this file for you to understand the terms of this contract better. He thinks you’re confused about the situation. Plus he told me to convey a message to you that you have to meet him around 3pm for some marriage reasons ig. ( Mingyu said everything in one breath)

Y/n walked towards Mingyu gracefully and gave him a glass one water.

Y/n : convey another message to your boss Mingyu. I'm a working woman. I don't own this company like him. I still work under my father as an employee and i have a very tight yet planned schedule. So if he wants to meet me then tell him to book an appointment. Am i clear?  ( Y/n stated directly)

?? : ofc you’re clear MY GIRL. ( a deep raspy voice crept from behind making Y/n flinched slightly)

There was he, Yoon Jeonghan standing in her office.

Except for Y/n, everyone bowed at him.

Jeonghan : Darling i asked permission from your father and he told us take our time to get to know each other. So you’re clear. ( he smirked)

Y/n : what are you doing here?  ( she glared at him)

Mingyu : yes sir. I came with the file then why- ( Jeonghan cut him off)

Jeonghan : Mr.Kim you don't know her. She would never get that shit contract if i don't explain her. Right darling?  ( he looked at Y/n)

Y/n : stop calling me that. ( she again glared at him getting annoyed)

Jeonghan : we need some privacy. ( he commanded dominantly)

Everyone left from the office leaving Jeonghan and Y/n alone.

Y/n : Jeonghan what's this nonsense? ( she asked sitting in the couch)

Jeonghan : at least tell your fiance to take a sit. ( he sat down anyways)

Y/n : don't play around and get straight to the point. ( she fr wasn’t playing around anymore)

Jeonghan : i just want to spend time with my soon to be wife and discuss about our future ahead. ( he said innocently)

Y/n : not that. We are getting married by this month?? There's less then two weeks left for this month. Why are you rushing this? I didn’t agree for this marriage on the first place. Give me time Jeonghan. ( she was frustrated)