CHAPTER 2 : the beginning

Author pov : 6pm

The sound of heels clicking echoed the hall catching attention of certain people sitting in the living room.

Lee Roseanne Y/n entered the house after completing a hectic schedule at office. Her white office wear hugging her perfectly hourglass shaped body, minimal makeup and her angelic facial features screamed elegance.

Her father, Mr.Lee, owner of Lee Enterprises was sitting in the living room along with his wife Mrs. Lee and step daughter Yuna Lee. Everyone paid attention to Y/n as soon as she entered the house.

Y/n greeted her dad and step mother politely. Didn't bother to greet her sister who was sitting in the couch side hugging her father.

Y/n : father, Mr.Kim told me to give you this. ( she handed her father a file which was given her by her father's secretary Mr.Kim)

Mr.Lee took the file and didn't bother to ask his daughter how was her day.

Mrs. Lee : Y/n, your father has something to tell you. ( she said hesitantly)

Y/n : yes father? ( she stood infront of her father)

Mr.Lee : sit here. ( he motioned her towards a couch infront of him)

Y/n did as she was told.

Mr

Mr.Lee : i think you're totally aware of the fact that our company is facing a tough time. ( he said earning a small nod from Y/n)

Mr.Lee : i have found a way to solve this problem. We'll sign a contract with YJ corporation tomorrow. They can save our company.

Y/n : father, ik YJ corporation can save our company but signing a contract without a good thinking can be dangerous for us and right now they're ruling the business industry. Why do you think they will agree to this? ( Y/n said in a cold yet calm voice)

Mr.Lee : i have thought about it and already talked about it with Mr. Yoon. His son is returning to Korea tonight. He'll talk with him first and then our contract will be signed. ( he replied coldly without giving a proper answer to her question)

Y/n : father how can you talk with Mr.Yoon without informing about it to me? ( she was pissed off)

Mrs. Lee : Y/n don't talk back to your father. Don't even question his judgements.( this woman is in a serious mission of making Y/n a bad guy infront of her father)

Y/n pressed her eyes tightly taking a deep breath to suppress her anger.

Mr.Lee : we have a meeting tomorrow. I have told your secretary to help you with the preparation.

Y/n : at least let me review the contract papers.

Mr.Lee : you don't have to. It's none of your business. Just do as you're told while you work under me. ( he stood up and left from there)