CHAPTER 19 : closer.

Author pov

Y/n stopped on the track and looked back immediately.

Y/n : why so? ( she was confused what Minwoo might have told to Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan : let's talk about that later after you're done resting. ( he opened his laptop and transferred his attention to it.)

Y/n just sighed and left the room.

Y/n pov

What might have Minwoo told to Jeonghan?

If it's about me rushing to his office at 5am then that's not the problem. But if it's about Mingyu betraying Jeonghan or Mingyu and Jisoo being from the Kim family then that's a huge problem.

I might be calm enough to give Mingyu enough time to explain or understand Jisoo's situation but Jeonghan? He's far from that.

But Han looked so relaxed right now. If it was something like that he wouldn't have been sitting around so patiently. Idk what that motherfucker told to Han.

Things are gonna get messed up.

~~~

Jeonghan pov

I don't known what do i do with this situation. There's a war between my heart and brain where my heart is loving Y/n and my brain is against it.

Is it so wrong for me to believe her? What if end up getting hurt over again?

Author pov

Flashback : 30 minutes ago

Y/n was getting freshened up in her room while Jeonghan was busy checking some official documents on laptop.

Suddenly Jeonghan'sa phone rang as the sound echoed the quiet room.

Jeonghan picked up the call...

?? : Yoon Jeonghan, it's so nice to have you on call. ( the voice pierced through Jeonghan's ear.)

Jeonghan : Kim Minwoo , what do you want? ( Jeonghan squeezing his eyebrows together in annoyance.)

Minwoo : i just called to ask if my darling Y/nie has reached home safely. ( he smirked knowingly.)

Jeonghan : your darling? ( he scoffed.)

Minwoo : she left from my place early in the morning and i didn't hear from her within hours. So i called you. ( what is wrong with this delusional man!? )

Jeonghan : you could have called her instead. ( he spoke in a cold voice.)

Minwoo : i called her but she isn't picking up. She must be busy. So i called you. ( his smirk grew wider.)

Jeonghan : ( sighs)

Minwoo : now answer?

Jeonghan : fuck off, Kim Minwoo. ( he hung up the call before Minwoo could say smtg else.)

Minwoo pov

Yoon Jeonghan is a funny man. How dare he cut the call on my face?!