CHAPTER 24 : bad good things

( caution : the ships here is all fictional. Don't take it seriously and hate over the idol or hate over the author for this. It's for entertainment purpose only.)

Author pov

The morning sunlight hits Joshua's soft delicate skin as he tightly shuts his eyes squeezing himself more inside the blanket. He feels a stinging pain inside his head which is definitely the hangover.
Someone else was inside the room cleared their throat getting Joshua's attention and he quickly sat on the bed realising he wasn't in a familiar space.

Jisoo : Hi, Mr. Hong Jisoo. I'm Kim Jisoo. ( she smiled cheekily while walking closer to the bed.)

Joshua : Why are you acting like you don't know me, baby? ( he smirked and got up from the bed engulfing Jisoo in his embrace.)

Jisoo : hey shua-ya, Mingyu is still at home he would find out. ( she slightly pushed Joshua off her.)

Joshua : i don't think he minds me as his brother-in-law. ( he smiled tightening the hug.)

?? : unfortunately i do. ( a third person's voice interrupted them)

Both Joshua and Jisoo looked at the direction where the voice came from and wow Choi Seungcheol standing there with his arms crossed over his chest probably demanding an explanation.

Joshua : who cares. ( he broke the hug but still held her hands tightly.)

Seungcheol : you could have just let us know about it. Why are you guys hiding it for no reason?

Joshua : we didn't plan on hiding. We're just looking for the right time.

Seungcheol : when did it start?

Jisoo : Mr. Choi we can sit down and talk about it later. Joshua is still not stable enough to talk about it.

Seungcheol : Jisoo, you can drop your honorifics now. Consider me as your older brother. ( he smiled politely.)

Jisoo : umm thank you for your kindness, Mr. Choi. I'll soon get used to it.

Joshua just stood there like a statue unable to process all these conversation due to his hangover.

Seungcheol : Jisoo I'll take this brat with me now. We'll talk about this later and nothing to worry about it. Make sure you take good care of my brother. ( he pulled Joshua with him.)

Joshua : bye hun. I'll text you soon after taking care of this beast. ( Jisoo chuckled as they continued their cute fights.)

Seungcheol : oh Jisoo, make sure to inform Y/n yourself. You should have done it earlier but i think she would be less mad if you tell her about this.

Seungcheol and Joshua left the place. Jisoo sighed and walked towards her room.

~~~

?? : Yoon Jeonghan, get off me!! I have to cook breakfast. ( Y/n screamed as Jeonghan held her hostage between this legs and pinned her arms over her head.)

Jeonghan : apologise. Say you wouldn't call me dumb ever again. ( he was tickling Y/n like a monster as she was wiggling inside his captivation.)

Y/n : what can i say if you're dumb? ( she laughed as Jeonghan started tickling her harder than before.)
Jeonghan : I'm not gonna let go if you're not apologising. ( his voice was full of dominance.)

Y/n : i have to go to office. I have to cook breakfast. You said you're hungry. Don't you wanna eat? ( she made different excuses to get off his grip.)

Jeonghan : i can eat right here. ( he smirked leaving Y/n dumbfounded.)