CHAPTER 21 : rights

Author pov ( in Mr. Lee's cabin )

Director 1 : if this goes on, the whole Lee enterprises go down along with the department.

Director 2 : but we cannot do anything about it. Lee your stubbornness will end up taking the whole company down.

Director 3 : Mr. Lee don't mind me saying but you gotta kick Yuna Lee out of that position.

Mr. Lee : i understand all your concerns. I have asked Y/n to come back and i cannot force her to be here. It's her choice.

Director 2 : Lee do everything you can to bring Y/n back or this company is going down for sure.

The cabin was getting chaotic with back to back arguments. But sudden quietness surrounded the whole room as soon as a knock on the door interrupted their conversation.

The door opened revealing Lee Roseanne Y/n. She made her way inside the room grabbing attention from all the directors present there.

Director 3 : miss Y/n what brings you here? ( he said standing up from his seat

Director 3 : miss Y/n what brings you here? ( he said standing up from his seat.)

Y/n : everything. ( she said looking at her father with a powerful gaze.)

Director 1: are you joining the company again?

Y/n : yes i just came here to announce it to all the directors that i'm joining from next week.

Director 2 : why next week? Why not tomorrow? Y/n, this department needs you as soon as possible or we're going down.

Y/n : I'm sorry to say that i have been working with YJ now i cannot leave them without any notice.

Mr. Lee : Jeonghan said you can start off from tomorrow, he doesn't mind. He can manage.

Y/n : i cannot abandoned people just because i'm done using them unlike you, dad. I'll continue working in YJ for another week and settle down all the works.

Director 1: yes yes, Y/n. Take your time but make sure to come back.

Y/n : okay so that's all i had to say. ( Y/n turned around to leave when Mr.Lee's voice stopped her.)

Mr. Lee : everyone can you give me and my daughter some privacy? We need to discuss of smtg. ( he said in a loud voice.)

Y/n : here we go again. ( she mumbled by herself.)

Mr. Lee : Y/n, daughter, thank you so much for coming back to Lee Enterprises. I am glad you considered my request- ( Y/n immediately cut him off.)

Y/n : no dad. Don't ever think i came back for you or your request.. Just don't. I only came back here cause it's where i belong to. I adore this place and it's my right to be here. Don't take the credit of everything. ( she said everything in a passive aggressive voice.)

Y/n sighed and stood up from the chair to leave.

Y/n : but dad i'm really grateful that you brought me to this earth and this is the only thing i should be grateful of to you. I appreciate you. I'll take my leave.