CHAPTER 15 : care.

Author pov : 6pm

Jeonghan : " don't ever leave me." ( his eyes spoke a language which couldn't be explained.)

But Y/n did understand what he meant.

Jeonghan : Don't go back to that Minwoo. Don't abandon me again. Don't love someone else. ( his eyes showed his desperation.)

Y/n : Han calm down. I can never leave you. ( she held Jeonghan's cold hand to calm him down.)

Jeonghan : You said it before as well but you did leave me. ( his eyes were teary.)

Y/n : Jeonghan i'm not leaving you ever again. Let's go home first. You'll catch a cold. ( she said cupping Jeonghan's cheeks.)

Y/n knew why Jeonghan was suddenly acting like this. She understands him better than he, himself does. She knew Jeonghan's gonna get fever because of this cold. Also she heard from Mrs.Yoon Jeonghan loses his mind whenever he gets a fever. It's kinda like getting high on fever. Nvm.

Jeonghan : no you're lying. ( he said looking in Y/n's eyes and his eyes showed his insecurities.)

Y/n : i swear Jeonghan i'll not leave you. ( her eyes were getting teary watching how miserable she made him.)

Jeonghan : I don't trust- ( his words got cut off as soon as Y/n's lips landed on his. He froze in his spot.)

Y/n : trust me, Jeonghan. Just another time. ( she said pulling away.)

Jeonghan looked at her fr a second before pulling her into a much rougher kiss. Their lips were colliding together as well as their thoughts, their situations, their love and their souls.

Jeonghan : why does my heart wants to believe you? ( he said between the kiss.)

Y/n : your heart wants me Yoon Jeonghan. ( she said agin pulling away.)

Jeonghan sat straight staring at the road. He was feeling terrible. His body was full of goosebumps. He regretted not listening to Seungcheol who told him to wear something warm but he was in a hurry to protect his girl this time. They both sat in an comforting silence for a few minutes before Y/n decided to break it.

Y/n : Han change the seat. You don't look well and it's a long drive. So, i'll drive. ( she was about to get out of the car but Jeonghan stopped him.)

Jeonghan : no i wouldn't get out. It's cold outside. ( he whined making Y/n smile.)

Y/n : you don't have to get out. Come to this seat when i get out of the car. ( she said before getting out.)

Jeonghan did as Y/n told him to. He exchanged the seat without getting out. He saw Y/n again opening the truck to get something out. Soon she opened the door and this time she came with a blanket.

Y/n : it will keep your legs warm. You can sleep if you are comfortable. ( he said tugging the blanket around Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan : why do you have everything in your truck ? ( he said cutely.)

Y/n : i told you, i'm sensitive to cold that's why i keep these in my car during winter. You know what? ( she signaled Jeonghan to come closer as if she is gonna tell a secret.)

Jeonghan leaned closer with so much interest.

Y/n : i even have a dead body there. ( she joked.)

Jeonghan : is that Yuna ? ( and he played along? )

Y/n : maybe. ( she said chuckling. )

Jeonghan : very bad joke. ( he rolled his eyes before shifting into his seat.)