CHAPTER 8 : hurt.

Author pov

It's been a month to their marriage and both of them became busy with their lives.

Although Y/n got a month of vacation, she refused and joined work within four days and about Jeonghan, he didn't bother to take a break.

Jeonghan has been ignoring Y/n's existence in the house past few days. After having dinner together that night, he didn't talk to Y/n about anything. If Y/n asks or tells him something he would reply shortly and ignore her again.

Y/n has been patient with his behaviour and doing everything she can do for Jeonghan to understand her.

Right now, Y/n is getting ready for a family dinner with Y/n's family. Mr.Lee specially invited Jeonghan to join the dinner party saying he has something important to announce.

Also tomorrow is Y/n's birthday. She wonders if she should tell Jeonghan but would he even care? At least she should inform him right? Just in case?

Y/n applied lipstick and set it with her ring finger as she looked in the mirror.

Y/n : absolutely gorgeous Mrs.Yoon. ( she smiled and mumbled by herself.)

Suddenly her phone rang...

Y/n : Jisoo-ya.. ( she whined picking up the call.)

Jisoo : i miss you girl.. ( she whined as well.)

Y/n : miss you too bitch.

Jisoo : bitch- you're the one who sent me on this damn business trip. ( she said in a pissed tone.)

Y/n : i thought you wanted to visit China. Turn on your video camera, i wanna see your room. ( she pouted.)

Jisoo : wait... See!! ( Jisoo spinned her phone to give her bestie a hotel room tour.)

Y/n : are you comfortable there?

Jisoo : I'm. Where are you going btw?

Y/n : to a fucking fake family dinner. ( she rolled her eyes.)

Jisoo : is Jeonghan going too?

Y/n : maybe. He said he would be here before 7pm and pick me up for the dinner. ( she kept the phone on a stand and started fixing her hair.)

Jisoo : what's the dinner about? ( this girl's curiosity.)

Y/n : idk. Dad said he has something important to celebrate and he wants us there. Specially Jeonghan.