CHAPTER 10 : twisted.

Jeonghan pov

Why isn't she reacting?

Y/n : nice to meet you Yuri. ( wth! Is she outta her mind?)

Yuri : i can't say the same. ( my so-called girlfriend refused Y/n's handshake and sat on a table nearby.)

Now Y/n's eyes directly met mine. Her eyes, i can't read their language like always. They were potraying some twisted emotions.

Y/n : Let's have dinner first. ( she sighed before walking to the same table Yuri sat on.)

Y/n pov

Yoon Jeonghan, i'm not that easy to play with.

I wouldn't run away like i always did. I can't repeat my mistakes again.

Y/n : so Yuri where are you staying? ( i asked smiling like it was nothing for me.)

Yuri : that's none of your business. ( this rude bitch-)

Y/n : well talk to me respectfully while i'm being nice. I wouldn't like to be rude and make you taste your own medicine. ( sarcasm on it's peak.)

Yuri : I'm staying on a hotel nearby. ( that's my girl. Get on track.)

Jeonghan wasn't here yet. He was ordering our food and he seems to take pretty long. Maybe he's running away. No he's back. Let's play him a bit more.

Y/n : Jeonghan, Yuri said she is staying on a hotel. Why? She can stay with us in our villa. It's about just a week. ( i can't believe myself sometimes.)

Jeonghan : NO. I mean it's not possible. We're on honeymoon. ( he started with a high voice but finished with a whisper.)

Y/n : it's not like we're a real couple. She can stay with us. I'm okay with it. ( I'M NOT OKAY WITH IT.)

Jeonghan : no. The maids there might tell my parents. I don't want any trouble. ( bruh?)

Y/n : why does it sound like you don't want Yuri to be there? ( i smirked looking at Yuri.)

Yuri : It's nothing like that. Don't try to mess things between us. ( what is there between you two? )

Y/n : as you wish. Ig you know your place. Let's dig in btw. ( If you don't know your place, I'll help you with it.)

Yuri : i- ( Jeonghan cut her off.)

Jeonghan : Let's eat first.

~~~

Author pov

Y/n was sitting in the balcony dipping her legs in the sea water. This room is pretty cool. The sea water really reaches till the balcony. Quite romantic for couples. Not them btw.

Jeonghan has gone to drop Yuri to her hotel and hasn't return yet. Y/n knows the reason and she is teaching herself to be okay with it.

They already decided not to interfere into each other's personal life. She has to keep her words.

She knew how Jeonghan has changed. Seungcheol and specially Joshua has already warned her about how Jeonghan is gonna try to hurt her.

Jeonghan really changed a lot in the past 8 years. He is not that one mysterious quiet nerdy kid studying at the back of the classroom. He is not a soft guy who takes care of everyone's feelings. He has been hurt and dragged down many times.