CHAPTER 31 : sinners

Author pov

Popular business tycoon Lee Roseanne Y/n has been shot by the youngest son of The Kim family, Mr. Kim Minwoo. The police said she fell onto the river and has yet to be found. The only heir of YJ Corporations Yoon Jeonghan who is also victim's husband- ”

Jisoo turned off the tv and threw the tv remote somewhere at the corner of the hospital cabin.

Joshua : calm down, love. Y/n would be safe. ( he caressed Jisoo's hair who was sitting on a couch.)

Jisoo : my brother's in death bed, my best friend whom i looked after as my sister has been missing for the past eight hours and you are telling me to calm down??! ( she cried out loudly.)

Joshua : Baby, Mingyu's surgery was a success. He would wake up soon na..and as for Y/n she's a great swimmer you know... ( he tried to comfort her.)

?? : her hands were tied.. ( Seungcheol was was sitting on a chair beside Mingyu's bed stated coldly.)

Jisoo's eyes teared up.

~~~

?? : I DID IT ALL FOR LOVE!!! WHY AM I A CRIMINAL?CAUSE I LOVED SOMEONE!!  ( Minwoo yelled from his cell.)

Criminal 1 : be quiet!  ( one of his cellmate stated.)

Minwoo : WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO HUH??! ( He walked towards the cellmate and pushed his shoulder harshly as he fell to the ground.)

Criminal 2 : Who are you? ( he got up and punched straight on his face making his cheeks bleed.)

Criminal 2 : hold him. Let's welcome this rich brat well. ( he chuckled before landing another strong punch on his face.)

~~~

Yuna who was sitting infront of the television got startled by someone calling her Mrs. Lee entered the place excitedly.

Mrs. Lee : Yuna my daughter~ ( she sat beside Yuna with a mouthful smile.)

Yuna : you seem so happy? ( she gave her a side eye.)

Mrs. Lee : i am so so happy. ( she said excitedly.)

Yuna : mom are you serious? Unnie has been missing for almost nine hours now and you're happy?? ( she asked in disbelief.)

Mrs. Lee : that's why I'm happy. This empire is all ours. It's all yours now- ( Mrs. Lee's excitement vanished within a blink as a third voice entered the room.)

?? : my daughter is not DEAD yet. ( Mr. Lee entered the place and his voice sounded so heavy that Mrs. Lee couldn’t even utter another word.)

Yuna : appa, what's the update from that side? ( she asked anxiously.)

Mr. Lee looked down. His heart was so heavy. He never gave love to Y/n when she craved for it. Now that her life is at stake, he cannot stand a single moment.

Mr. Lee : I'm going at the sight again and you ( he looked at his wife.) better behave yourself. ( he warned her and left the house.)

Mrs. Lee : what did i even do? Unnie ( Seokmin's mom) was right. This Y/n is such a bad omen. ( she said in a disgusted manner.)