CHAPTER 7 : different

Author pov

Jeonghan couldn’t process what was happening. He knew Y/n did it but how? 

Why would she first pull off that sly trick and then do this? 

Y/n : when i said, i would protect you, i meant it. ( she whispered before pushing Jeonghan to stage.)

~~~

Jeonghan pov

My eyes are constantly searching for Y/n around the hall. But she is nowhere to be found.

Did she leave without answering my questions again? 

I didn’t do anything but still feeling proud as this is the first international deal i signed after taking over the company.

Credits goes to Y/n? 

~~~

Author pov

The door passcode made a beep indicating someone has come back home. Ofc it's Jeonghan.

He was again searching for Y/n around the house but she isn’t in the living room nor in her bedroom. Where is this girl?

Jeonghan became eagar to see her. He needs an explanation.

Soon his eyes landed on the half open door of Y/n's office. Both Jeonghan and Y/n made two separate small workplace inside their apartment to concentrate on work.

He entered the room. Y/n who was peacefully sleeping on her chair with her head down on the table. Some thin hair strands were blocking her pretty face from Jeonghan's view. Jeonghan walked closer to her but she was sound asleep.

She looked so peaceful that it relaxed Jeonghan's heart for no reason. He felt a light of comfort flashed on him.

Jeonghan didn’t want to disturb her. So he tiptoed back to the door and was almost out of the office when a voice stopped him.

Y/n : do you need something?  ( she said in a sleepy voice.)

Jeonghan : sorry i woke you up. ( he walked back to the room.)

Y/n : no it's okay. I'm a light sleeper. I woke up by myself.

Jeonghan : today.. What did you do? Why did you first ruin my game and then build it yourself?  ( he crossed his arms and stood infront of her demanding an explanation.)

Y/n : would you believe me if i say it wasn’t me who ruined the deal first?  ( she stood up from her chair and walked closer to Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan : what if i say i will?  ( he stood up straight reducing the gap between them.)

Y/n : Yuna did it. I was clueless about it until last evening. I got informed by Jisoo while i was in the car with you. But i didn’t know that Yuna even tried hurting Seungcheol. I'm really sorry about that. I didn’t- ( she was breathing heavily as she was saying everything in one breath.)

Jeonghan : slow down Y/n. ( he made her seat on the couch and took a seat himself.)

Y/n : please don't misunderstand me again. I- i did try my best to handle the situation. I even warned Yuna to stay away from business that are related with YJ. I swear this wouldn’t happen in the future again. ( she was tearing up.)