CHAPTER 9 : unknown.

Author pov

Mrs.Yoon : wdym ' WHAT '? ( she stared at both of them with confusion.)

Y/n : i mean- mom Jeonghan is busy these days. I have some- ( Mrs.Yoon cut her words off.)

Mrs.Yoon : Jeonghan's father has already gave him leave for honeymoon. You guys don't have to worry about this. Enjoy your time. ( she sat on the chair again.)

Jeonghan : mom but we're fine here. We- ( Mrs.Yoon again cut him off.)

Mrs.Yoon : shut up little brat. Your parents have decided it and you listen to their orders. Understood? ( she scolded earning a small nod from his mother.)

Mrs.Yoon : Y/n, my little bun, might not say it to you but every girl wants to celebrate a romantic honeymoon with their husband. So do as i say. ( Y/n's eyes widened and on the other side Jeonghan just nodded.)

Y/n : no mom. I'm really okay with it. ( she tried defending Jeonghan.)

Mrs.Yoon : no You're not. ( she scolded again.)

Jeonghan : so mom where are we going? ( he looked at his mother and then at Y/n who was looking at him in disbelief.)

Mrs.Yoon : that's the type of conversation i like. You are going to MALDIVES!! ( she said excitedly.)

~~~

Y/n pov

A few dayd ago, Mrs.Yoon had declared a literal war for me and Jeonghan. How am i supposed go on a honeymoon with a person who hates me to death?

Ugh nothing is going right with my life.

Right now, Jeonghan and I have come to
" LOVEINE ROSS ", Korea's one of the luxurious boutique store which is actually owned by Mrs.Yoon. Mrs.Yoon used to be a fashion designer and she kept this shop to hold on to her passion. Such an amazing lady.

The day after tomorrow is our flight. It's the final outfit hunting actually and Jeonghan has been very uncooperative tbh. He just showed up today.

The thing is Mrs.Yoon ordered specially for some outfits for me and Jeonghan. We had no choice but to come here to choose and try on those clothes.

It can pass as a shopping date because i and Jeonghan are being all lovey dovey as we're in public. I kinda like this because i don't have to deal with his rude ass in public.

Currently Jeonghan is in the changing room trying on some casual clothes. The male staff asked him to have my opinion on his outfit.

The curtains slide revealing Jeonghan. I swear i have never seen any man looking so hot even in shorts.

Why is he so hot and cute at the same time? Why is he coming towards me smiling like that !? Oh I'm his wife. Wtf Y/n pull yourself together. He came and sat beside me.