CHAPTER 30 : maze

Author pov

Mingyu was laying on the front doorcase lifelessly without knowing what he should do. Minwoo took away his phone too. There's nothing he can do other than giving up on this life. The pain has become unbearable.

He was losing every single hope of living when someone called his name.

?? KIM MINGYU!?KIM MINGYU!! WAKE UP!! ( Joshua screamed lightly tapping on Mingyu's face where Jeonghan gulped down as panic was taking over him.)

If Kim Minwoo can stab his own cousin to win Y/n, God knows what he's capable of.

Joshua was screaming but he tried to handle the situation well.

Joshua : Jeonghan you go after Minwoo. I'm watching over this. Kim Mingyu don't die yet. I HAVEN’T MARRIED YOUR SISTER!! ( He screamed in fear again.)

Jeonghan : bud shut up. Let me see and bring water and call an ambulance. ( Jeonghan knelt down to Mingyu's level and pulled out the broken piece of bottle with a harsh pull which made a bloody mess in there.)

Mingyu hissed in pain but looked like he was still conscious.

Jeonghan : Kim Mingyu, hang on a little more. The ambulance is coming. ( Jeonghan pressed the wound to control the excessive bleeding.)

Joshua came back with water and a towel.

Joshua : tie this tightly over the wound hannie. ( he handed the towel to Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan did as he was said.

Mingyu : noona..Min-woo took her. Ai-port.. ( his words were cut off by Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan : shh..you don't have to talk. Relax.. Your noona is gonna be alright.

Joshua's phone started ringing taking everyone's attention.

Joshua : send it. ( he hung up immediately.)

Jeonghan was looking at him with a “whats the matter look”

Joshua : Minwoo is taking Y/n to the airport. He has a private jet booked. He's taking her away. ( he said in a slightly anxious voice.)

Jeonghan : seungcheol? ( he pointed towards the Joshua's phone indicating if the person in the call was Seungcheol or not.)

Joshua nodded and Jeonghan got up and took the phone from Joshua's hand.

Jeonghan : Cheol, track down his vehicle. I need his location now. ( he calmly shouted.)

Seungcheol : i have already tracked him. His jet is gonna take off around 5:30 means we have like an hour in hand. You have to catch him before getting inside the airport.

Jeonghan : I'll take my passport just in case.

Seungcheol : go ahead, my racer. I'll follow you from behind just for backup.

Jeonghan : Alright.

~~~

Minwoo pov

Driving peacefully towards the airport..

No traffic, no Jeonghan and just me and my princess.

Look at her, sleeping peacefully on my passenger seat.

These ethereal features, delicate skin..too good to be a human. But God knows, what she found on that Jeonghan.

Can't wait to have her all by myself. Yoon Jeonghan has to die. It's either today or tomorrow but he has to.

I realised a car following me from behind for a while...not one..there's another one.