🌹BONUS🌹

( WARNING : this part might be sensitive for some readers. You can skip to the next chapter if you want. This chapter contains vulgar language and sexual scenes. If such scene makes you uncomfortable please skip to next chapter. Thank you.) 

Author pov

The door opened with a loud thud. Y/n's legs wrapped around Jeonghan's torso entered the room still kissing like there's no tomorrow. Jeonghan kicked the door by his leg again closing it behind.

He put Y/n down and slammed her into the door pinning both her hands over her head and held them there with his one hand.

His finger tips trailed down her shirt as Y/n breathed out heavily against Jeonghan's lips.

Jeonghan : don't hold yourself back love. ( he smiled knowing Y/n was trying to hold her moans.)

Y/n tried to free her wrists from Jeonghan's grip only for him to tighten it.

Y/n : If only you get the pleasure then it's not fair. ( she whined.)

Jeonghan : Everything's fair as long as we both enjoy it. ( he smirked before attacking her lips.)

He released Y/n's hand and she didn't waste a second to start unbuttoning his shirt.

Jeonghan sild his hands under her shirt roaming them around her upper body. Soon his fingers landed on her shirt buttons.

Jeonghan : should i?  ( gentlemen always ask for permission.)

Y/n : always. ( she pulled him into another kiss as his hands were unbuttoning her shirt.)

Jeonghan : trust me Y/n, you're a piece of art. ( he said looking at her throwing her shirt somewhere around the room.)

A soft pinkish glow shined on  Y/n's cheeks.

Jeonghan attacked on her neck gently pushing his teeth into her delicate soft skin.

Y/n : h-han.. ( a soft moan escaped from her lips.)

Jeonghan trailed down from her neck to her cleavage planting butterfly kisses and marking her with his hickeys.

Soon Jeonghan took her in bridal style and layed her down on the soft mattress.

Jeonghan unclipped her bra with one hand throwing it in the floor indicating how experienced he is.

Jeonghan : Let's play with you a little. ( he mumbled closer to Y/n's ear enough for her to hear.)

Y/n : what- ( her words got stuck on her throat seeing Jeonghan unbuckling his belt.)

Jeonghan : stop checking out. It's all yours tonight. ( he smirked as Y/n looked away being embarrassed.)

In a swift movement, her hands were tied over her hand with that belt.

Y/n : Yoon fucking Jeonghan! This isn't fair. ( she tried to free her hands.)

Jeonghan : you're gonna enjoy it baby. Trust me.

Within a blink, all their clothes were laying around the floor.

~~~

Jeonghan started to give butterfly kisses around her stomach as his hands went down to Y/n's inner thigh.

Suddenly he felt Y/n's hold body getting stiff and he looked into her eyes to make sure if she is okay or not.

Jeonghan : are you alright? ( he hovered over her again getting closer to her face.)

Y/n faintly nodded.

Jeonghan : first time huh?  ( his lips curved into a smirk.)

Jeonghan : I'm sorry, i didn't know. ( he said unbuckling the belt from Y/n's hand.)

Jeonghan : you sure, you want this?  ( he gently rubbed her red wrists.)

Y/n : i do. I'm- just a little nervous. ( she said looking at his eyes.)

Jeonghan : Don't be. You're beautiful.

Y/n :shut up- ugh. ( she  growned due to the sudden rush of pleasure down her body.)

Jeonghan entered one finger into her making her grown and whimper at the same time.

Jeonghan : ugh so tight. ( he said entering another digit into her as she started moaning louder.)

He came back to her face and kissed her while Y/n moaned in between the kiss.

His fingers were dancing around her walls as she hugged Jeonghan's shoulder moaning into his ear. She was near her climax.

Y/n : i- i can't anymore...  ( she struggled to say the words in between the moans.)

Jeonghan pulled out his fingers leaving Y/n frustrated.  

Jeonghan : don't be impatient baby. ( he said before again kissing her lips. )

Y/n : what are you doing to me Yoon Jeonghan ? ( she breathed out heavily) 

Jeonghan : something nobody ever did to you. ( he pecked on her lips softly.) 

Jeonghan : do i have your permission ? ( he said looking deep into her eyes earning a soft nod from her. ) 

~~~

Y/n pov

I wanted him in the bluntest way. I wanted his lips, his arms, his hands. I wanted him the way ocean wants the shore, constantly reaching and running back. I wanted him the way the rain wants to fall, the sun wants to shine, the way words want to be read. I wanted him to infinity,to the millionth degree, no amount of rain could douse the fire i build inside me for him.

It might be the first and last time we're intertwined with each other's soul and maybe the last. I can hold onto this forever, doesn’t matter if i'm with you or not.

It’s never full of lust. For me it's something i could never give away to anyone except for HIM.

for me, all of it was not only about lust. But what about him? ”

~~~

Jeonghan pov

Passion filled eyes
Flesh under fingernails
Bruised necks and lips
Hips with indents

Moans
and screams
Pleads
and praise
Dirty words
and names

Rapid pulse
Body shaking
Out of breath
With a tender ending

Or nothing.....

for me, all of it was not only about lust. But what about her? ”

° TO BE CONTINUED °