My Chèrie

ONESHOT | 3

ONESHOT | 3

"Lady Y/n?" a foreign voice has entered your ear politely. "Lady Y/n." she called your name again and made you slightly open your eyes to see a blurry face. "LADY Y/N!" This time she screamed to startle you and you woke up from your sleep. You look around and saw an unfamiliar girl in a maid costume. You remember that you lived alone in your apartment and had no friends so who is this girl? "You're finally awake, Lady Y/n. I have already prepared warm water for you to take a shower." she said with a friendly smile. You looked at her with a frown. "W-Who are you?" you asked while looking around and realized that you're in a luxury bedroom. You thought that this is a dream and slap yourself to immediately wake up because the dream feels so real.

As soon as you slap yourself, you don't wake up from your dream and you even feel pain. And yeah, you're not dreaming but where are you? "Lady Y/n, what happen? Why do you look so confused? Are you thinking about Lady Yeonwoo's gift? Don't worry, I have prepared everything for you." she said calmly without taking off her friendly smile. Lady Yeonwoo? You've heard that name before but where? "Lady Y/n. Please hurry up, you need to get ready for the birthday party or you'll be late." she urged you to the bathroom. "W-Wait!" before you can ask anything, she has already closed the door behind you. "Where the hell am I? What is this dress?!" you looked down to your nightgown.

Suddenly, you remember that Lady Yeonwoo is the name of a character in your favorite comic that you read before bed last night. "There's no way I'm going into that comic, right?" you laughed nervously before running to the mirror. "How can I wake up while dressed like a princess?" you talked to your reflection. This vibe has convinced you that you have truly entered the world of the comic, but how is that possible? You sighed and decided to take a shower. As you take a shower, you think about the storyline of the comic. It tells the story of a unlucky girl and a prince. But you wonder what your character is in this comic? Are you just a character who is never mentioned in the story?

"But I don't care! As long as I can see my favorite characters then everything will be fine. I will make sure the villain in this comic don't bother them to be together." you grinned, rubbing your body with the soap. Of course you're not angry because this is what you want. Every time you read this comic in your bed, you pray that you can enter their world. It's because, in the real world, you don't have a good life either.

[DUKE PARK'S MANSION]

Being in a carriage, you still feel nervous to get off alone in an unfamiliar house. "Lady Y/n? Shouldn't you come down now?" your carriage guard said as he looked at you worriedly. You just look at him and sigh. "I'm going now." you announced, taking his hand to step out from the carriage. Once you step out, you can see everyone looking at you in awe, making you feel small and uncomfortable. "I hope you will enjoy your party, my lady." the guard smiled, making you nod in agreement. You ignore their gaze and walk in to find a friend. This is very difficult for you because this is the first time you want to do something new. "Look, Lady Y/n is here. Suddenly, I felt insecure to be near her." you heard some people were talking about you.